Guest viewing is limited

Hot young JK wearing swimsuit, Oppai Pub!

Majora

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Sukumizu (スク水) Kingdom (王国) - Ikebukuro

Date of Encounter:
March 31 2018

Contact Method:
http://smart.nightsnet.jp/tt/king-gi/

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min - 6000 yen (nightsnet coupon)

Type/Location:
Shop - Oppai Pub / Sexy Kyaba

Language Notes:
Japanese with Tencho and Girls

Details of the Encounter:
After consulting Tinker Bell, I decided to close March with a new place, as I said I would. ;)

I’ve wanted to try this place for a long time, but it was on the expensive side. When a good place like miss campus or campus night, (or the new ‘miss campus night’ jk) is 5000 yen, paying 7000 (reg. price) was a little expensive. (I’m a cheapo, and 2000 is enough for a good lunch.)

Anyways, these places that are school themed are usually very Gaijin unfriendly in my experience, and I didn’t want to be disappointed so I decided to call first.

Me: Hey, I’m young and ‘ikemen’, have the Asian idol look going on, can I use your fine establishment?

They: Yes.

Problem solved. So on my way to Ikebukuro I go. The place is in the same building as GakuenSai, very close to Smart and very easy to access. It’s on the second floor and the layout is identical to GakuenSai, no big screen with videos and the music was pretty random. Went in and the Tencho gave me this strange look, like are you lost? I said I had just called and he was like oh yeah, welcome!?... He tested my Japanese a little by explaining the rules, I said I understand and he told me I just needed to ‘ugai’ and order my drink.

I decided to have a couple of drinks before, I usually don’t drink before p4p related activities, but it was just a seku kyaba. So I’m a little tipsy. (My review and experience may have been compromised but I’m reviewing anyway, I’m fine...)

Got in, the tencho gave me my oolong-something and the first girl came to my booth.

Akane: I think her name was Akane, but who knows. This girl was like the nice classmate that wasn’t hot but wasn’t ugly and you always had a thing for. If you get it, fine if not she was a 7. Had some exchange in Japanese, like hey you are pretty, have you hanami-ed yet, let’s make out, ok. It wasn’t DFK, but her kisses were really passionate like, I was really turned on. Then I went for her breasts.

- Stop, I have to make a note here: this is the first time I have been with a girl with a Japanese school swimsuit, so my young self who was enthralled with anime chicks was over the moon. School girl uniform is great, babydoll was surprisingly amazing but the school swimsuit is hot as f***. That alone was worth the extra 1000 yen. -

She was soft and sensitive and we had a great time. She came on top and it was 15 min. of uninterrupted bliss. I guess I can cross this of my list this now, somewhat.

Tsugumi: Ok, this girl was another 7 maybe and she was kinda shy, very sensitive and she didn’t kiss, a little peck here and there, but she made me understand how my nipples work, it was so cool. I had this t-shirt that is silky and almost nonexistent and she did this amazing nipple ‘massage’ thing... it felt amazing. Meanwhile it was nonstop Oppai action, while she was on top.

My phone warned me 39 min had passed, so I came back from my fantasy were I was with this amazing JK girl. And like clockwork, 1 minute later the Tencho came to ask if I wanted to extend, which I declined, I was satisfied.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I left with a big smile and I’m going to come back for sure. Girl quality was lower than the Campus group, but they have some stunners on their website, however the service was pretty good. If you have enjoyed a high school anime and were like, damn that ‘mizugi’ chicks are hot, you should try this if you can speak Japanese, but like always YMMV.

One piece of advice: Avoid touts like the plagues in general but especially near this place.The 9th floor of this building is run by a known scam group and they will threaten you to try and get money out of you if you go up there, unless you want to lose money or have some heroic fight criminals instinct, do not under any circumstances go up to the 9th floor. I have been approached by touts for that place while in the elevator and while coming out of the building. There is a small plump dyed blond hair dude almost always there, they will speak English to you and do attempt to defraud foreigners also, the stories of it are all over the web in Japanese.

Japanese link:
https://matome.naver.jp/odai/2146673048938004501

Last edited: