8 March 2018

Contact Method:
Walk in http://hotaru.relaxjp.com/staff.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
8,000yen 70 minutes

Type/Location:
Suidobashi Chinese Massage Joint

Language Notes:
Pretty good Japanese. Not much English, but I think you could get by ok in English at this place if only because she was open and friendly.

Details of the Encounter:
Details: I was in the area around noon and decided to check this place out. It is in a ratty old building with a few other massage joints. 6th floor. It is across the street from a very good Singapoean Chicken Rice joint. Nina is a very cute, friendly, energetic and talkative Chinese girl. Very firm athletic legs, nice firm ass but tits are nothing to write home about. For the 8k course it started with a table wash that was sexual from the very beginning. Ball grabbing, dick pumping etc. I dont really care one way or another about this part, but its nice to know early on that it is going to end at least with a HE. Off the table, dry, and into the room. 15 minutes of obligatory back massage until I get bored and turn over. Lots of auto-roaming and giggling. She managed to keep her clothes on, but she gave free access for the most part. I tried to gently move beyond the standard handjob but, as usual, I was rebuffed. Her HJ skills and general attitude were good. No complaints. I offered a 10k tip for more advanced play, but that didn't get me anywhere so I ended up paying only 8k. Oh well. There are worse ways to spend a rainy Thursday.

Recommendation: This encounter would rate better than average against about a thousand other Chinese HE massages I have had in Tokyo. Nothing great happened. No surprises one way or another.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nina is younger and cuter than most of the girls in these Chinese joints. The massage was OK, but who cares? The handjob was good and the overall quality of the encounter was good.

I used to go and try out many of these chinese massage parlors, hoping to luck out with a HJ/BJ and hopefully some touching, but it’s really a hit or miss, and 80% of them the girls aren’t pretty enough for my taste, and over 32 years old. Also 90% will upsell you for a HJ which I hate, in the end you end up paying like 12,000 for a HJ, it’s BS.

However I just love that feeling of uncertainty and teasing during the massage, and not knowing what she’ll do to you, then again it’s really not worth the price IMO.

So makes me glad to read this review, looks like there’s hope out there with chinese massage parlors at 8,000 yen. Keep the reviews coming, I might just try this one out..

So makes me glad to read this review, looks like there’s hope out there with chinese massage parlors at 8,000 yen.

It would be good to know if this price is repeatable as the standard price in greater Tokyo area seems to be exactly 10.000 yens. Some years ago I was going through Ueno area MPs and found one Thai place where all the girls were young and pretty and had decent massage for 60 mins and HE with 8.000.

Then next time when I said that's the course I want I was informed that it would not then include the HE so better take the 10.000 course as that is the house rule. I was pretty confused to say the least but somehow managed to keep my mouth shut and didn't rat the previous girl out. :p

I think 8k is likely to get you a HE in most places these days.

Nice to see a review from Suidobashi - that was a regular haunt for me back in the day, happy to see the neighbourhood still has it's sketch :)