Hotel Delivery Credentials

Pugman

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling that I might be opening a can of worm here (again), but...
Is Asian Mystique a legit service provider?

I couldn’t help but notice the lack of rules, guidelines, etc. on thier website... or mentions of registrations w/Tokyo Metro Health Department (or whatever the geverning authorities are called).

I ask because I am interested in a girl there... I have no ulterior motives whatsoever.

Thanks,
Pug

There is an old saying that says you shouldn’t ask questions that you don’t really want to know the answers to.

I’m thinking you just answered my question. Thanks.

Pug

They have been operating in Tokyo for 15+ years, use your own judgement in reading reviews and other various feedback.

I ask because I am interested in a girl there... I have no ulterior motives whatsoever.
You can book the girl and see her as you'd like with no issues, the girls they send are who you see on their site.

Judgement says bypass the shady middle man and find a way to contact the girl directly, but my risk tolerance is too low for that. I’ll trust thier reputation.

Pug

Judgement says bypass the shady middle man and find a way to contact the girl directly.

Pug
Yeah, that's not going to happen... The girls work with an agency for a reason.
There's nothing shady here... you book an appointment, meet the girl, pay her, done.
It's fairly A B C here, there's nothing shady or underhanded happening here.

And thanks to both of you for the speedt replies!
Sure.

And let me add one other point:
I allow AM to remain on TAG because they are actually doing a decent job in the big picture.
We kicked Nasty Dolls off because of shady practices that we could confirm were happening.
AM reviews would not remain on TAG if their ship went sideways and sank.

I have a feeling that I might be opening a can of worm here (again), but...
Is Asian Mystique a legit service provider?

I couldn’t help but notice the lack of rules, guidelines, etc. on thier website... or mentions of registrations w/Tokyo Metro Health Department (or whatever the geverning authorities are called).

Thanks,
Pug
I used AM 3 weeks ago for the first time, the whole thing was setup over LINE took less than 10 minutes to arrange everything. Very quick and great service from the lady i had a great time. There definitely legit.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
AM does their own little thing marketing only to foreigners who don’t speak Japanese, so they will be different than Japanese agencies.
The management are white men but that means fluent English communication.

However, as you can see from the reviews here, girls show up and do their job. Pictures are not great but they are of the girl in question. They are usually honest about body type and such. Some women are very milf type but again you can find out by reviews and there will be some indications if the women are older or not but no exact correct age.

Reactions: Malick
I used AM twice, ten years ago (eek!), absolutely no complaints.

I do remember the lady who turned up was advertised as 26 on the site, but even back then I wasn't surprised that the "website age" was a decade or so off the "naked eyeball Mk1 age" (and no, not in the downwards direction, you perverts), but like I said, no complaints.

I've used AM as well, age and photos were accurate at least for the one session I did. The personality stuff is of course YMMV based on your chemistry with the girl. Just do your research and contact them, they are pretty helpful.

Thanks to all for the helpful replies. I am pretty confident now that AM runs a solid reliable business. Still not so sure how legitimate the business is or how this reflects on working conditions for thier girls, but I will give them a shot.
Pug

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks to all for the helpful replies. I am pretty confident now that AM runs a solid reliable business. Still not so sure how legitimate the business is or how this reflects on working conditions for thier girls, but I will give them a shot.
Pug
We’ve gotten information about them from girls who’ve worked there for a while. Basically the girls get to keep the majority of the money. (I forgot what is was, but maybe 70%? Its pretty fair since Japanese shops advertise on expensive websites and sometimes drive their girls around and AM just answers the bookings then tells the girls where to go to.)
The management can apparently be weirdly bossy sometimes but they’re not bad guys.

We’ve gotten information about them from girls who’ve worked there for a while. Basically the girls get to keep the majority of the money. (I forgot what is was, but maybe 70%? Its pretty fair since Japanese shops advertise on expensive websites and sometimes drive their girls around and AM just answers the bookings then tells the girls where to go to.)
The management can apparently be weirdly bossy sometimes but they’re not bad guys.
To backup Alice’s comments - the take home share for AM providers is usually larger than what they would get from a standard delivery health only exceeded by independents who keep 100% minus their own costs for supplies, taxes and services (ads, communication, etc.) to run their business.

I’ve heard mixed feedback about soapland payouts... sometimes it’s higher and sometimes lower.

I do remember one girl in Darling Harbour telling me the basic salary before nomination bonuses is something like 120k. Sounds way too low but I don't know enough to argue.

I do remember one girl in Darling Harbour telling me the basic salary before nomination bonuses is something like 120k. Sounds way too low but I don't know enough to argue.
Per day or?

Basic salary in soapland is sometimes 50% sometimes 70%. Places with bathing fee should be about 70%. But the system is complicated. Girls have to pay roomrent, “shop taxi”, drink fee, own supplies... and then they get extra bonus for nominations. So its kind of a difficult sum, afaik.

It was a while ago, but I think she worked along the lines of three to four days a week, so she was on for about half the month.

It was a while ago, but I think she worked along the lines of three to four days a week, so she was on for about half the month.
Ohh. I guess the industry can be very hit or miss that some people are too busy and some sit around waiting the whole day with no action... its also a matter of finding a shop that fits the type a girl is of course. As for Darling Harbor, their price is kind of inbetween cheap and high end, so while they are popular on TAG for being foreigner friendly with professional girls, they might just fall a little between customer groups in the Japanese market. I don’t know.

She may have been talking about a guaranteed salary, some of the shops do have a system where even if customers don't show, the girls are guaranteed a small amount of money.

Last edited:
She may have been talking about a guaranteed salary, and some of the shops do you have a system where even if customers don't show, the girls are guaranteed a small amount of money.
Often a guaranteed salary would be around 10.000 a day, so that would make sense if she works half the month.

Reactions: MikeH and Sudsy