Hotel Sara temporarily closed

Taylorjp

TAG Member
Reaction score
https://sara-kinshicyo.jp
While walking to Hotel Sara, distracted playing with one of those Tobitta (jump) remotes that controls the vibrations of an egg-shaped rotor nestled in my provider’s crotchless panties --yeah amazing it didn’t slip through the slit!
We didn’t realize the place was closed, temporarily, for remodeling until we got in lobby, all covered in plastic sheets, and a couple embarrassed/amused workers told us, very nicely, to leave.
I snuck more than a few jumps on the way to BaliAn just down the street.
Sorry I do not know when Hotel Sara will reopen.
Thanks to @Manami TMK 's warning about Hotel DUO we dodged a bullet. DUO is very close by and easily the logical choice if you’re on the clock.

Last edited:
Oh thank you very much for the information!

I hope they will finish the renovation by the end of year. I have got three confirmed appointments in early January at the hotel and hotel Bali An is always full, at least the last two times I visited.

Reactions: Taylorjp and Karbon
FWIW had a great time at Hotel Tsubaki in Kishicho earlier this week.
Got one of the suites in the basement with two bathtubs.

Bit expensive but a great place to chill out.

Might even overnight there sometime in the future.

Agree. I have been to this hotel a couple of times.
Nice place, but a little far from Kinshicyo LH hills.

Reactions: Manami TMK
Ah we talked about the hotel, didn’t we?
Yet I haven’t had a chance to explore hotel Tsubaki yet ;)
Been there today and loved it. They allow multiple people (I asked the guy behind the counter) Same group with Grandsky which is also a good hotel

I hope they will still have the themed rooms and the cosplay selection. best hotel I know for roleplay

I hope they will still have the themed rooms and the cosplay selection. best hotel I know for roleplay
Agreed. Kind of feel lucky I had to cancel my trip to Japan next week and reschedule for April instead. They will be open again by then hopefully.

One caveat,:confused: about Hotel Tsubaki, I'm glad to hear the suites are nice. If is you choose a cheap standard room, you might be very disappointed. Only two rooms (standard) were available the one time I went there, and it reeked of cigarette smoke and had not seen a renovation for many years. My provider, when she came to the room, scowled.. Just saying be careful if you choose a cheap room there. ALL the rooms at Hotel Sara are nice.

Reactions: Rusty Trombone
One caveat,:confused: about Hotel Tsubaki, I'm glad to hear the suites are nice. If is you choose a cheap standard room, you might be very disappointed. Only two rooms (standard) were available the one time I went there, and it reeked of cigarette smoke and had not seen a renovation for many years. My provider, when she came to the room, scowled.. Just saying be careful if you choose a cheap room there. ALL the rooms at Hotel Sara are nice.
:facepalm: oops...I am mistaken. The smoky neglected "Economy" room was at Hotel LOHAS https://fairy-group.jp/lohas/. My bad.

Reactions: Manami TMK
There's still the Hotel Sara Sweet just a little further east of the main one. It's smaller & a bit older, but has most of the same amenities & fittings, and a range of room styles.

Reactions: Taylorjp
There's still the Hotel Sara Sweet just a little further east of the main one. It's smaller & a bit older, but has most of the same amenities & fittings, and a range of room styles.
Right! I'd forgotten about Sara Sweet! Thanks for the reminder.

Reactions: Sterling
Anyone called Hotel Sara in Kinshicho to find out if it will re-open in January? I’m not in Japan to call, but I’m sure other’s would appreciate knowing!
Many thanks in advance!

Went there the other day. The room has a fully functional kitchen , with IH stove, grill and even a dishwasher!

So you can roleplay home? :eek::D

Yippee! Will be making my grand return there sometime next week :cool:

Reactions: Sudsy