How can someone quit having weird fetish? It’s ruining my life now.

Shounan84

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I have been visiting so many Japanese Fetish Femdom girls in the past. JFF provides a prostate stimulation service where a girl finger your ass. And it does feel extremely good. BUT I can no longer have normal sex with a girl because I couldn’t get an erection. I feel like my body need a very strong stimulation like I got from JFF girls. But with prostate play, I can get an erection again. It’s like my body need a prostate stimulation from a girl in order to get an erection. I think now I’m doomed! How can I find a wife and have kid with this kind of fetish since I couldn’t get an erection with normal sex anymore.. I’m so worried about this. I’m sure 99.9% of women will think that I’m a pervert or gay if I ask her to finger my ass like JFF girl did. How can I quit having this kind of fetish? Anyone else having this problem?

Easy answer: find an open minded girl who is not homophobic and be happy for the rest of your life.

Nothing wrong with having preferences when it comes to sex. Yours is not even strong enough to be called perversion.

Like one experienced lady in a pink salon told me when she offered to use her finger and I asked if clients normally ask for it: 60 percent will ask, 40 percent is too shy to ask. :p

Easy answer: find an open minded girl who is not homophobic and be happy for the rest of your life.

Nothing wrong with having preferences when it comes to sex. Yours is not even strong enough to be called perversion.

Like one experienced lady in a pink salon told me when she offered to use her finger and I asked if clients normally ask for it: 60 percent will ask, 40 percent is too shy to ask. :p
Which pink salon offered fingering to you? Asking for a friend of course lol.

You could take a break from your perversion... or just take the next logical step and book Mio at Libe.

Which pink salon offered fingering to you? Asking for a friend of course lol.

Your friend must be a man of culture. (y)

According to my cultured friends most places that have more experienced ladies will offer that.

That particular place was on the deep bowels of Kanagawa and Japanese only.

So I have been visiting so many Japanese Fetish Femdom girls in the past. JFF provides a prostate stimulation service where a girl finger your ass. And it does feel extremely good. BUT I can no longer have normal sex with a girl because I couldn’t get an erection. I feel like my body need a very strong stimulation like I got from JFF girls. But with prostate play, I can get an erection again. It’s like my body need a prostate stimulation from a girl in order to get an erection. I think now I’m doomed! How can I find a wife and have kid with this kind of fetish since I couldn’t get an erection with normal sex anymore.. I’m so worried about this. I’m sure 99.9% of women will think that I’m a pervert or gay if I ask her to finger my ass like JFF girl did. How can I quit having this kind of fetish? Anyone else having this problem?

marry a JFF girl and have a kid with her
Problem solved!

Reactions: MikeH
It’s just prostate stimulation. Perhaps get it out of your head that it’s some weird thing capable of destroying one’s ability to get married and have kids. Thought this thread would be about some weird fetish worthy of the confession thread.

Do a stint of no fap/no sex for a month. Guarantee your boners return without the need of a finger up your arse.

During this period did you actually date some attractive women? There’s a huge difference between I think the little buddy won’t perform & having an attractive woman naked in front of you.
Also how many women have you dated? There’s plenty of girlfriends that will do what you want to do sexually. You just need to ask.

Reactions: just4fun
I met a girl who liked to stick her finger inside while she gave me a blowjob, and then she used to get on top, totally wet. Get rid of the thought that you will not find a woman to get married. If you don't look for her, you won't find her. No worries, enjoy sex without blaming yourself.

Reactions: just4fun
Don’t worry too much. I would guess that most girls will put their finger up your ass when you ask them. I would not recommend it as the first question on a date, but if you do I am sure that will be the perfect selection criteria.

I wonder if it’s more popular than one would imagine. You’ve got boys love comics and while JFF speaks more to the customer’s reception (so to speak) the fact that you have a good number of women who aren’t completely grossed out by it.

you have a good number of women who aren’t completely grossed out by it.

The biggest concern of the non-professional girls seems to be if their nails will hurt. :p

Reactions: zerosupblues