Massage place that offers happy endings?

The time of day you go to Chinese massage places is a key factor. If you go late in the evening and just ask for a HJ you are much more likely to get it. Semi-drunk customers late in the evening just want quick relief before heading home or getting the train. The day time atmosphere is more massage focused.

It will be about 5,000 Yen for a HJ only at night. In that situation, the girls are motivated to finish you quickly so they use all their tricks. It might work out 1,000 Yen a minute.... Or 5,000 Yen a minute....

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
FFS, you've been on here long enough to know that these CMP are never going to openly advertise on their website if they offer extras.
None of them register under the Fuzoku Law.

TOFTT for gods sake and let us know.

And no I don't hate you either. Just strap on a pair and do it.

FFS, you've been on here long enough to know that these CMP are never going to openly advertise on their website if they offer extras.
None of them register under the Fuzoku Law.

TOFTT for gods sake and let us know.

And no I don't hate you either. Just strap on a pair and do it.

I haven't even moved to Hamamatsu City yet, but I will definitely check the place out after I get settled over there.

The time of day you go to Chinese massage places is a key factor. If you go late in the evening and just ask for a HJ you are much more likely to get it. Semi-drunk customers late in the evening just want quick relief before heading home or getting the train. The day time atmosphere is more massage focused.

It will be about 5,000 Yen for a HJ only at night. In that situation, the girls are motivated to finish you quickly so they use all their tricks. It might work out 1,000 Yen a minute.... Or 5,000 Yen a minute....

I assume that the best option would be to go there at like 12am or 1am, but I could also try visiting there like at 10pm or 11pm and see if they still give the the massage-focused bs or realize that I'm there so late at night because I want a HJ.

[
I assume that the best option would be to go there at like 12am or 1am, but I could also try visiting there like at 10pm or 11pm and see if they still give the the massage-focused bs or realize that I'm there so late at night because I want a HJ.

I guess it depends on the place what time is best. I am sure there are a bunch of Chinese massage places near where you live. Trial and error to find what you are looking for.

There used to be a massage place with a Japanese woman 3 minutes from where I lived. Good massage and HJ. The masssge usually went over time unlike the local Chinese places which always cut the massage short.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
Focus on the ladies rather than just the kind of massage. Their faces are somewhat blurred, even though they want you to know who they are and their voluptuous figures. Prices are cheap on the low end . - 3000 yen for 30 min. The fact that they go until 2AM. Chinese. Likely the menus are straight, and there is an up-sell for HE.

I was checking about massage places aside from that Chinese one (which I will check out in the future) and I noticed that a lot of these different massage places stay open really late: 1am, 2am, even 2:30am. Some of them are Thai massage places that look upscale, so I highly doubt even good negotiation at places like these would lead to a happy ending. Do only the Chinese and sometimes Korean massage shops offer happy ending services in Japan?

Are Thai massage places always a no go?

Here are some places in Hamamatsu City that are open late but don't look like they offer such services:

https://relxle.com/usr/menu_1
https://www.momikaru.com/hamakita-komatsu/
https://focus-bodycare.com/
http://iyasino-sato-relax.com/newstore/ - Now this one is open until 12:30am. It is a Taiwan massage place not mainland Chinese and their website mentioned lymph massage and has photos of women in sexy clothing...so maybe this place?

Reactions: Rusty Trombone
also a good sign, obscured faces and a shimei fee. (y)(y)

If I go there and the staff say they don't offer HE, there are two possible reasons:

They are racist or xenophobic and they only service Japanese or Asians.

Or

They actually don't offer HE, which makes them retarded for listing photos of themselves dressed in sexy clothes with obscured faces. No point in doing that if they only offer vanilla massages.

Considering this is Hamamatsu City and that there aren't too many foreigners here (compared to Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, etc)...I am expecting some bullshit drama from the staff in some form or another. A reason why I am not in a hurry to check these places out haha.

If I go there and the staff say they don't offer HE, there are two possible reasons:

They are racist or xenophobic and they only service Japanese or Asians.

Or

They actually don't offer HE, which makes them retarded for listing photos of themselves dressed in sexy clothes with obscured faces. No point in doing that if they only offer vanilla massages.

Considering this is Hamamatsu City and that there aren't too many foreigners here (compared to Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, etc)...I am expecting some bullshit drama from the staff in some form or another. A reason why I am not in a hurry to check these places out haha.
There ya go....
Your post a couple up, was good intel and I was hoping you'd TOFTT, then then you post this shit.
Why not stay positive and try them out.
If you get turned down, don't go apeshite and rant, just chalk it up to life's experiences and move on.

Reactions: MikeH
There ya go....
Your post a couple up, was good intel and I was hoping you'd TOFTT, then then you post this shit.
Why not stay positive and try them out.
If you get turned down, don't go apeshite and rant, just chalk it up to life's experiences and move on.

Yeah yeah, I will get around to it.