Guest viewing is limited

How comfortable do you feel in advance payment for sugar baby?

I understand what you are saying Vargus, however, no matter how close and well I know the girl - Never to my flat...

Oh definitely, I have the same policy and it’s never been a problem.

I'm still reviewing SA, UC has been ok for me so far, but lately their quality has dropped significantly IMO and since they changed the Dating Type seems more B's and C's... not so many D's and lots more BLACK level as well... I'm getting disenchanted with UC to be honest, but ever hopeful there will be one that is worth booking. I'm thinking of going to one of their "events" but it never coincides with my schedule for the past few months.

It’s really good to hear from someone with recent experience, thank you! I was a member before the system changed and I’ve been a little tempted lately but their Instagram hasn’t caught my eye and I’m concerned about the lack of privacy. Assume you’re not bothering with the Bs and Cs at all? Very curious what the girls would expect for things to go to the next level.

Wanting to change the terms of the negotiations is a big red flag... is it they assume they are worth more or that they think you have "Fallen" for them so they try to manipulate and gain from this perception ? That would be my guess.. I know I am generalizing here so FWIW seems true SB are becoming more difficult to find...IMO... This may not be in the correct thread...

Well the fault is probably at least partially my own but I’ve had problems with expectations around anything besides pay-per-meeting. Now I think that’s the best approach until you’ve gotten to know them pretty well.

It’s really good to hear from someone with recent experience, thank you! I was a member before the system changed and I’ve been a little tempted lately but their Instagram hasn’t caught my eye and I’m concerned about the lack of privacy. Assume you’re not bothering with the Bs and Cs at all? Very curious what the girls would expect for things to go to the next level.
I'm not sure 100%, but my guess is... that the B's want to get to know you a little more before going into a more in-depth relationship/sugaring.... that means to me more investment of time and money which is not outside my comfort level, but I look at that as higher risk... not that I need to close everyone, but it's good to know it will lead to something beneficial. As for the C's, again my guess, is if there is a mutual attraction then maybe good to go... again higher risk.. so that's kind of why I focus on the D's to be honest. and to directly answer your question... The girls are expecting cash, fine dining, and leaning more about luxury living or having a nice experience they currently have little chance to get in their current life or circle of friends/acquaintances.

Assume you’re not bothering with the Bs and Cs at all? Very curious what the girls would expect for things to go to the next level.
My guess from what i have seen with friends who joined on that kind of level is that they do hope for some dinner compensation (10.000) and that they would probably be willing to take things next level if they have a good connection with a guy and are not physically repulsed by him. Just a lot of girls who get into amateur sugaring are not able to play with any guy, they have their personal turn offs. If they decide they are ok with you, they charge about the same as D type girls, i guess.

Reactions: BB0523 and jelle