Guest viewing is limited

How do you convince your japanese gf/wife to engage in trio?

LeonGRAY

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have asked all my exgf and their reply was always a resolute "Never!" or when I ask them if they would like to kiss other women because it turns me on the reply was always "Disgusting! Never!"

How do you go about convincing them? Is it even possible? Am I asking the wrong questions? Too direct?

How do you pro's do it?

It's on my bucket list :D

Ummm. You can’t convince them. They have to want to do it. Otherwise even if it does happen it won’t be the magical experience you want it to be. You need someone who is about doing what they want and doesn’t feel pressured by societal norms. Good luck

Good points but what about swinger couples and cuckold? It starts as a fantasy right? One of two confesses their dreams / desires. Then they experiment. Get addicted etc.

How would u go about this with a japanese woman? I’m a noob and want to make it a reality

Simple answer: It's something they have to want to do on their own. One young lady I met last year heard the story about CK's and HB's from me and decided she wanted to experience it at least once. I didn't persuade or convince her that it would be fun. We went to Olive21 and had a good time but at the end, she decided that it wasn't for her.

Best bet is to find someone who's already thought about it so the fire can be kindled easily. Trying convince someone of something they don't want will usually lead to disappointment and regret.

Simple answer: It's something they have to want to do on their own. One young lady I met last year heard the story about CK's and HB's from me and decided she wanted to experience it at least once. I didn't persuade or convince her that it would be fun. We went to Olive21 and had a good time but at the end, she decided that it wasn't for her.

Best bet is to find someone who's already thought about it so the fire can be kindled easily. Trying convince someone of something they don't want will usually lead to disappointment and regret.

Do you recommend me going to Olive21 to make this dream reality?

Do you recommend me going to Olive21 to make this dream reality?

Do you have a partner that wants to go? It's for couples only.
Can you speak Japanese?

If you don't have a partner and want to experience group stuff, try Bliss Out or 9259. Stick with Bliss Out if if your Japanese isn't at least basic/conversational.

I have asked all my exgf and their reply was always a resolute "Never!" or when I ask them if they would like to kiss other women because it turns me on the reply was always "Disgusting! Never!"

How do you go about convincing them? Is it even possible? Am I asking the wrong questions? Too direct?

How do you pro's do it?

It's on my bucket list :D
No, you're asking the wrong girls.
Don't try to convince them if they find it disgusting. Those are things to as bi girls or bi curious ones.

Our first real experience of involving someone else came at strip club in the US it was the first time the wife had been to one and only my second. We had been married 17 years and left a bar on a date night and she asked what did I want to do next. It was early but I looked at her and said let’s go to a strip club. I had only been once and I think it would be more fun to go together she said ok. It was way early apparently -we didn’t know lol. But this very nice beautiful dancer came over and just sat and talked with us for an hour. My wife asked all sorts of questions from where do you buy your lingerie, to wax or shave, to do you enjoy it, etc. she danced for us it was hot. She offered to show us more in upstairs vip room. We went. Long story short wife and stripper were naked going to town. It was so hot. It started our swinger adventure to the point we have gone to club in Vegas and a house party. We had a young couple we played with a lot before we moved. We have so much fun. Only play together. Wish we knew Japanese for a couple kissa but excited to try bliss out although have only previous done couple only clubs and parties. But none of that was forced or coerced or talked into. It was 17 years of marriage to get the no filter honesty we enjoy now. And it’s been an awesome adventure and we love where we are now. So I guess good luck and hope you find a similar match.

Our first real experience of involving someone else came at strip club in the US it was the first time the wife had been to one and only my second. We had been married 17 years and left a bar on a date night and she asked what did I want to do next. It was early but I looked at her and said let’s go to a strip club. I had only been once and I think it would be more fun to go together she said ok. It was way early apparently -we didn’t know lol. But this very nice beautiful dancer came over and just sat and talked with us for an hour. My wife asked all sorts of questions from where do you buy your lingerie, to wax or shave, to do you enjoy it, etc. she danced for us it was hot. She offered to show us more in upstairs vip room. We went. Long story short wife and stripper were naked going to town. It was so hot. It started our swinger adventure to the point we have gone to club in Vegas and a house party. We had a young couple we played with a lot before we moved. We have so much fun. Only play together. Wish we knew Japanese for a couple kissa but excited to try bliss out although have only previous done couple only clubs and parties. But none of that was forced or coerced or talked into. It was 17 years of marriage to get the no filter honesty we enjoy now. And it’s been an awesome adventure and we love where we are now. So I guess good luck and hope you find a similar match.

Sounds like a fairytale

Sounds like a fairytale
I assure it’s teally our crazy life. Booked a couple of nights up in Tokyo in October. Probably be at bliss on the 13th if you want to meet us in person and hear her version of the same story. Lol

Is what’s on your bucket list having a 3some with your significant other or just having a 3some in general? If it’s just having one in general, why not go the p4p route?

Unfortunately I'm paying too much child support so I have no money left for P4P

Imo, needing to coerce, persuade or convince anyone, male or female to partake in any form of sexual acts they have no interest or desire to do is never a good idea. Most girls I know are either a little bi curious or are completely not into the idea of being with another female. Everyone has fantasies and it’s completely normal to share yours with the person you are in a relationship with but you should also respect their boundaries. Another thing to keep in mind beyond having some fun and checking something off your bucket list is, how this might affect your relationship. Ime, in order for this scenario to play out successfully, your relationship needs to be built on mutual trust, love, respect and in addition to all of those components; it is crucial for you both to create the space and have the freedom to communicate in an open and honest way without fear or judgement from one another.

When we first got married I shared with my husband how I was a little bi curious and had fantasies about being with girls. But it was just an idea and a fun teasing conversation for a long time because we actually didn’t venture down this path until after being married for at least 12 years. We started out by going to strip clubs as a trial run to see if I would enjoy it or have any jealousy issues. Then we moved into tantric massages which involved two girls giving us massages as we layed next to each other while they teased us with oiled body glides and it ended with a “happy ending” for the both of us (there was no oral or intercourse involved). Then we slowly incorporated p4p with some boundaries for a couple of years and now after 18 years of marriage, we spice it up by occasionally partaking in some p4p without any boundaries except us being together during the play. So, there was definitely no need to do much “convincing” on me from the very beginning. If this is something you would like to create in your future relationships, I suggest you be upfront and honest about your desires early on. Another thing worth mentioning is, our mindset in doing p4p is to add an exciting element to our marriage and it’s not because we are seeking something out to fulfill anything that might be missing within our relationship. Good luck!

How would u go about this with a japanese woman? I’m a noob and want to make it a reality

You make it sound like Japanese women are somehow in a special category, a different type of being than non-Japanese women...and sort of imply that Japanese people are fundamentally different than non-Japanese ones. This is an error, although there are some cultural differences of course. But all the basic principles of communication, trust, ***mutual*** interest/desire etc that others have mentioned above are the same.

The only suggestion I'd add to those already mentioned is that you start by expressing an interest in helping her try out some fantasies or bucket list items she might have before asking her to facilitate some of yours.

-Ww

Last edited:
Reactions: BB0523 and Troilist
As many others have already stated, you need to find a "Bi-Curious" girl to date then you can bring it up in a casual conversation, and don't tell her it's your bucket-list item.... rather ask her to explain why she is curious and what she has done in the past to feed her curiosity... her past experience will let you know how far or little she has tried. NEVER push her.... you have to let her lead in this aspect... once you try and push, she will back off because she will feel that it is not in her control... My 2 Cents...

As many others have already stated, you need to find a "Bi-Curious" girl to date then you can bring it up in a casual conversation, and don't tell her it's your bucket-list item.... rather ask her to explain why she is curious and what she has done in the past to feed her curiosity... her past experience will let you know how far or little she has tried. NEVER push her.... you have to let her lead in this aspect... once you try and push, she will back off because she will feel that it is not in her control... My 2 Cents...

You have to walk on egg shells that's for sure. Because if the girl in question isn't curious it usually feeds into a paranoia that she isn't enough or that you secretly want other women. Obviously the answer is a lot simpler...chicks getting it on is hot as hell.

Luckily my partner has had sex with women before and wants to do it again...and is cool with me watching lol.

Imo, needing to coerce, persuade or convince anyone, male or female to partake in any form of sexual acts they have no interest or desire to do is never a good idea. Most girls I know are either a little bi curious or are completely not into the idea of being with another female. Everyone has fantasies and it’s completely normal to share yours with the person you are in a relationship with but you should also respect their boundaries. Another thing to keep in mind beyond having some fun and checking something off your bucket list is, how this might affect your relationship. Ime, in order for this scenario to play out successfully, your relationship needs to be built on mutual trust, love, respect and in addition to all of those components; it is crucial for you both to create the space and have the freedom to communicate in an open and honest way without fear or judgement from one another.

When we first got married I shared with my husband how I was a little bi curious and had fantasies about being with girls. But it was just an idea and a fun teasing conversation for a long time because we actually didn’t venture down this path until after being married for at least 12 years. We started out by going to strip clubs as a trial run to see if I would enjoy it or have any jealousy issues. Then we moved into tantric massages which involved two girls giving us massages as we layed next to each other while they teased us with oiled body glides and it ended with a “happy ending” for the both of us (there was no oral or intercourse involved). Then we slowly incorporated p4p with some boundaries for a couple of years and now after 18 years of marriage, we spice it up by occasionally partaking in some p4p without any boundaries except us being together during the play. So, there was definitely no need to do much “convincing” on me from the very beginning. If this is something you would like to create in your future relationships, I suggest you be upfront and honest about your desires early on. Another thing worth mentioning is, our mindset in doing p4p is to add an exciting element to our marriage and it’s not because we are seeking something out to fulfill anything that might be missing within our relationship. Good luck!
You sound a lot like us. How long have you been here in japan?

Reactions: Troilist