Guest viewing is limited

How do you deal with flaky people?

At least I feel that I've done my duty.
The fact that she tried to call me so many times after my message shows that she was quite shocked by the event.
Actually I'm quite confident that she did learn her lesson.

Women are actually turned on by anger (with moderation) mixed in with confidence and assertiveness. I believe that if you didn't act stern toward this woman, she would have kept walking all over you, playing mind games until you or the next dude she meets tells her to knock it off.

I don't know how things went down with you and this woman, but I believe you did teach her a life lesson...that not all men just roll over/bend over and take their nonsense.

I have told women off (with a moderation of anger and sternness) and had them suddenly become more attracted to me. Not all women, but some will test men and if a man reacts in a certain way that they are hoping for, they will want to be with that man /type of man.

Just last year, I told off this woman that would ignore me all the time and then out of the blue, she starts blowing up my phone with LINE messages.

The study that I read was interesting. People who took revenge believed they felt better than if they didn't. And people who didn't took revenge (had no chance to do it) believed they would have felt better if they did.

Still the first group was much worse in happiness and overall satisfaction of life.

So this must mean the general idea of paying people back what they have done is very deep in our DNA.

Hey Mikey cut the crap...
You admitted yourself in another thread you make up those so-called « studies »
I agree with Majimekun on this, sometimes it feels good to tell a flaky or otherwise annoying person to fuck off :)

I agree with Majimekun on this, sometimes it feels good to tell a flaky or otherwise annoying person to fuck off :)

The best revenge is to ignore and ghost.

Saying something petty is only confirmation for the other person that they made the right decision (breaking up/ghosting) and is only proof you don't have your emotions in check.

Trust me it hurts the most.. I have been on the receiving end a lot so I know from experience lol

That cannot be true. I mean the part of me confessing anything. Deny is not only my life theme, it's my middle name.

The study you now try to discredit didn't say it wouldn't feel good immediately when you do it. It just says people who do that as a rule end up less happy and satisfied of their life than people who move on.

So there.

That cannot be true. I mean the part of me confessing anything. Deny is not only my life theme, it's my middle name.

The study you now try to discredit didn't say it wouldn't feel good immediately when you do it. It just says people who do that as a rule end up less happy and satisfied of their life than people who move on.

So there.

Yeah well I do it, then I move on. :)

Reactions: majimekun

There are times when you want to be perceived as an asshole.
And there are times when you don't give a single fuck being perceived as an asshole.

Actually telling this woman to fuck off was the nicest thing I did to her at that time.
I could have gone the nasty way and tell her that I would forgive her under the condition that she setup our first meeting in an hotel room. I leave the rest to your imagination.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow

He might be trying to see if he can relate to other people. I can relate to him completely. Shit, I would drink a beer with majimekun next time in Tokyo haha.

I did create this thread because I like to create threads for your (and my) entertainment.
And I get extra bonus points when people are pissed by what I write.

Apart from that, no fucks given.

Reactions: Lasagna
I did create this thread because I like to create threads for your (and my) entertainment.
And I get extra bonus points when people are pissed by what I write.

Apart from that, no fucks given.

Everytime I read one of your posts I don't know if I should love or hate you. Consider me somewhere in the middle.

We humans all crave attention and validation. It's only natural IMO.