How Do You Get Ready for P4P?

Guys get that, too, even after a proper introduction.
I’ve been called “Hey you” (n), “Mister” :(, “Uh, uh” :unsure:, “Doggie” :whistle: and “sweetie”, which was nice. (y)
That’s also a plus with a SB (mine at least ) usually they remember your name ! ;)

Reactions: MikeH
Guys get that, too, even after a proper introduction.
I’ve been called “Hey you” (n), “Mister” :(, “Uh, uh” :unsure:, “Doggie” :whistle: and “sweetie”, which was nice. (y)

Sweetie. I hate that one with an ungodly passion, not sure why. Would rather be called Asshole than Sweetie.

Reactions: Tkoadventure
Sweetie. I hate that one with an ungodly passion, not sure why. Would rather be called Asshole than Sweetie.

Well sweetie, that's usually used by people who want to belittle you.

That’s also a plus with a SB (mine at least ) usually they remember your name ! ;)

As long as they don't remember your real name! Though I was once going out (strange saying as we were always going in!) with this one Chinese girl who couldn't get my name right. She used to Line me and usually the first two katakanas were correct "マイ" but then the third was kind of random. Most of the time it came out like マイル which I obviously though was a reference to my length. :p

I don't p4p very often. When I do, it's mainly just glorified HJ — which for the most part is all I'm looking for.
I usually try to refrain from cumming for about 3-5 days before a p4p date.
I usually do a bit of manscaping.
I take a long shower, put on deodorant and a light smelling body spray.
I usually will wear some thin, tight fitting underwear.

The things that I do (out of the my usual routine) are:
Try to not eat junk food or "heavy things to digest" such as beef steaks the same day I have the date, no alcoholic drinks, no coffee, shave (as I do not shave everyday), buy some kind of pastry for the girl (it helps to break the ice) or small gift.

Personally I find I have an active mind so in addition to everything else already mentioned, if I can get there 10 minutes early and just have a coffee or something and zone out a little, I find I’m a lot more relaxed which helps her to be relaxed too.

I do not deny that I get extremely nervous before I meet someone for the first time! That's why I do not drink coffee before a meeting, many times it kind of upsets my stomach. Same with alcohol!

I treat any new P4P encounter as a regular date, so my checklist of things to do are similar to what has been posted here. A guy has to get cleaned up, smell good, wear nice clothes and appear in tip-top condition as one can.
My to-do ritual includes listening to music that I think will help get me in the mood.
It’s a mixed selection that gets shuffled, or I play just one tune in a loop.
Here are some examples: Let’s Get It On (Marvin Gaye), September (Earth, Wind and Fire), A Little Less Conversation (Elvis Presley), Bennie and the Jets (Elton John), Superstition (Stevie Wonder), Peg (Steely Dan), You Bring Me Joy (Anita Baker), The Way You Make Me Feel (Michael Jackson), The Four Seasons (Vivaldi), Smile Again (The Manhattan Transfer), Sukiyaki ( A Taste of Honey) and Take Five (Dave Brubeck).

I treat any new P4P encounter as a regular date, so my checklist of things to do are similar to what has been posted here. A guy has to get cleaned up, smell good, wear nice clothes and appear in tip-top condition as one can.
My to-do ritual includes listening to music that I think will help get me in the mood.
It’s a mixed selection that gets shuffled, or I play just one tune in a loop.
Here are some examples: Let’s Get It On (Marvin Gaye), September (Earth, Wind and Fire), A Little Less Conversation (Elvis Presley), Bennie and the Jets (Elton John), Superstition (Stevie Wonder), Peg (Steely Dan), You Bring Me Joy (Anita Baker), The Way You Make Me Feel (Michael Jackson), The Four Seasons (Vivaldi), Smile Again (The Manhattan Transfer), Sukiyaki ( A Taste of Honey) and Take Five (Dave Brubeck).
Vivaldi between MJ and Brubeck, wow that’s eclectic! Congrats! (y)

Reactions: Majestyk
Oh yeah, and I also write notes (in Japanese) to the girl — some are as simple as "Thank You," others might be a few details of things I might want to try, etc — which, for me, would seem really awkward to just come out and say.
I also usually prepare an envelope for payment and write something on that, too.
The girls tell me it's sweet — maybe in their head they"re thinking I'm a creep ;)
I sometimes will prepare a small gift, but not every time.

Recently I’ve been choosing the same provider so it does feel more like a date than an experience.

I like listening to some mellow jazz or new age to get relaxed. Last time I bought my friend a gift. She was pleasantly surprised.

That is actually really good advice. I’ve been called Marina, Anna, and even Maya in the past. Haha.
But you reacted professionally and gracefully I am sure. I don’t even ever ask for names. Nor do I like to give one. And you don’t give your real name, do you? So why would anyone care if a fake name was remembered or not? Silly silly sentiment.

But you reacted professionally and gracefully I am sure. I don’t even ever ask for names. Nor do I like to give one. And you don’t give your real name, do you? So why would anyone care if a fake name was remembered or not? Silly silly sentiment.
Why would I react unprofessionally? I personally don’t mind getting called the wrong name, as long as they are legitimate clients.

In general, it may be a good idea to at least remember your provider’s name to give a good impression.

I agree. As long as the man-en bills are not fake ones, all the rest can be... names, orgasms etc :)

Reactions: MikeH
I agree. As long as the man-en bills are not fake ones, all the rest can be... names, orgasms etc :)

True, but it is generally considered good manners to remember what name you gave if you do repeat visit. For both people involved. :p

Definitely more aware of the food I eat, avoiding things like garlic and stuff that may make my breath stink the day before. Also try to drink more water and juice and avoid alcohol and caffeine. I always end up failing though and only have gotten 2 shots once. :(