Guest viewing is limited

How do you rate the Japanese girls that date foreigners?

Count

TAG Member
Reaction score
We all know the Japanese guys get the PREMIUM girls and foreigners get cold left overs. How do you rate the girls you can get?

Dude. You've got a passport. Just go home. Lots of flights out of Haneda and Narita every day.

I doubt that a schmuck like you would be happier there since you seem to be wrapped up in your little "poor me" complex. But at least you wouldn't be blaming it on a different cultural-racial group which is a rather ugly way to choose to live.

We all know the Japanese guys get the PREMIUM girls and foreigners get cold left overs. How do you rate the girls you can get?

10, I look for the beauty in every woman differently. I also don't feel that simply because I have a single bad experience everyone's experience is bad.

The easiest solution for any problem is to change your own attitude and look at life differently, then each problem presents as a new facet to be explored.

I don't like using number scales to rate the women I pull because it seems a bit dehumanizing to me, but I'm happy to report that since moving here, I have got to have some really exciting nights with women that are objectively very beautiful.

I think many Japanese women in their 20s are open to new dynamics as the younger culture seems generally more accepting of foreigners. I'm not sure if any of these experiences could blossom into serious romantic relationships, as gay culture seems to be quite stifled here, but I've met a few lovely ladies who are open to casual sexual encounters and have challenged my preconceived notions of Japanese women.

Everything is case by case, and no generalization can ever do millions of people justice; treating all Japanese women as one entity is a really small minded way of being, and it is inaccurate. People are dynamic, multi-faceted beings, even the seemingly simple ones are complex. I feel like perhaps practicing more empathy might really help you escape your rigid narrative. It definitely won't hurt you any.

Why do you start all your “I’m a miserable fuck” rants with things like “we all know”.

No, we don’t all know. Just because your personality means you can only get the “cold leftovers” doesn’t mean the rest of us buy into that mindset. Sometimes you get what you deserve.

Reactions: chaztagster
Why do you start all your “I’m a miserable fuck” rants with things like “we all know”.

No, we don’t all know. Just because your personality means you can only get the “cold leftovers” doesn’t mean the rest of us buy into that mindset. Sometimes you get what you deserve.

Or it could just be that he is as ugly as his personality and he has this preconceived idea that he should be dating supermodels?

Somehow I tend to « rate » more the foreigners who date Japanese girls.

Reactions: ShowaJidai
How about rating the foreign guys trying to date Japanese girls? They are probably hopeless in their own countries so they are coming to Japan? I would give a 1 or 2. :p

PREMIUM is a good word to describe beer. Generally it means beer that is made with all malted barley and contains no corn, rice or sugar. When you use this word to describe women, I have no Idea what you are talking about. All of my women are Premium. And I am a pig. So fuck off.

How about rating the foreign guys trying to date Japanese girls?

Like @TinyNymph said that is dehumanising and therefore we should not do it.

And also in the scale of 1 to 10 I would get a two so there is that too. I can only take comfort on the fact that in that same scale the Beautiful One would get infinity.

Like @TinyNymph said that is dehumanising and therefore we should not do it.

And also in the scale of 1 to 10 I would get a two so there is that too. I can only take comfort on the fact that in that same scale the Beautiful One would get infinity.

And also you don’t really “try to date” them. The owner of the Beautiful One can’t be bothered with such plebeian prémices

Reactions: MikeH
And also you don’t really “try to date” them. The owner of the Beautiful One can’t be bothered with such plebeian prémices

What? Since when dinner and love hotel session don't constitute a date?

Since when dinner and love hotel session don't constitute a date?
Sorry. I will have to side with Frenchy here. "Try to date" implies a probability of failure as well as some vague intention towards continued and expected monogamy. In light of this sort of definition do you really "Try to date" anybody?

vague intention towards continued and expected monogamy. In light of this sort of definition do you really "Try to date" anybody?

My intentions towards monogamy are not vague, they are non-existent. I don't mind at all if my lady friends have sex with other people as long as they continue to do so with me too.

Some of them do and have told me so. Some of them have vaguely implied that they don't but this is not something I ask so I am not sure.

But that is an interesting definition you gave here. So you are saying dating someone will always need to be associated to trying to get into monogamy, get married and make tiny humans? In this time of Tinder dating that sounds like a very outdated definition.

So I turned to the Cambridge dictionary which says a date is "a social meeting planned before it happens, especially one between two people who have or might have a romantic relationship". So that leads us to question what is a romantic relationship. The same dictionary says romantic is "relating to love or a close loving relationship".

And so we need to check what is love: "to like another adult very much and be romantically and sexually attracted to them". So we get back to romantic and start going in circles.

Obviously my dates are arranged beforehand, they are mostly between two people (though only because I don't know any girls who would like to have company), and I am always looking for a long term relationship. I also like my girls very much and obviously I am very much sexually attracted to them.

But if love is defined as "I want to be only with you for the rest of our lives, move in together and start putting babies in your belly" then no, I don't love any of them. And I do actively try to avoid those with that kind of expectations and also I am avoiding situations where I might start to have those kinds of feelings.

Sorry. I will have to side with Frenchy here. "Try to date" implies a probability of failure as well as some vague intention towards continued and expected monogamy. In light of this sort of definition do you really "Try to date" anybody?
That was my point. “Try to date” to me sounded like the high school nerdy dude desperately trying to be noticed by his sweetheart or sthg like that. Not really MikeH-esque.

That was my point. “Try to date” to me sounded like the high school nerdy dude desperately trying to be noticed by his sweetheart or sthg like that. Not really MikeH-esque.

It seems I am even more jaded than I though. That kind of dating never crossed my mind at all. :eek:

While everyone is doing various degrees of defending their own honor/pride and that of the women they date, it is true that as you walk down the street you almost never see truly stunning Japanese women with foreigners. I'd say most foreign men are punching below their weight with the women they can/choose to get. I rarely see a foreigner with a Japanese girl and think "wow he's really done well for himself" and the times I do it seems to be paid for (in obvious places, like near love hotels or in the usual suspect bars in Roppongi)

So I think OP has a point.

But!

Street approach, cultural awareness, and a modicum of game gets you access to the kind of girls few foreigners ever experience from international parties, dating apps, or other low-skill low-investment ways of meeting (the rather avg) women that populate those places

I rarely see a foreigner with a Japanese girl and think "wow he's really done well for himself"

We are probably living in different cities or then have a totally different view on things. As most of the time I see a foreigner with a Japanese girl my thinking is "if he stayed back in his old country he wouldn't be getting anyone even close to her level".

Everyone of my friends who are dating seriously or married are punching way above their level. Might be of course also because they are all ugly like me. But they do themselves admit to the fact too; both that they are ugly and they were lucky to come to Japan.

Reactions: chaztagster
We are probably living in different cities or then have a totally different view on things. As most of the time I see a foreigner with a Japanese girl my thinking is "if he stayed back in his old country he wouldn't be getting anyone even close to her level".

Everyone of my friends who are dating seriously or married are punching way above their level. Might be of course also because they are all ugly like me. But they do themselves admit to the fact too; both that they are ugly and they were lucky to come to Japan.

Hmm well if the guy is like a "2" and the girl is like a "3" I'd probably not even see them at all as my Reticular Activating System would just filter them out :ROFLMAO:

So I guess what I really mean is I rarely find foreigners getting the kind of girls I want / consider stunning

the only thing i observe is that the women foreigners date are often way older...
from a japanese point of view thats probably a nogo, to me it doesnt really matter...
i am only jealous, no matter how^^

So I guess what I really mean is I rarely find foreigners getting the kind of girls I want / consider stunning

Do you see those kinds of girls with Japanese guys then? As every girl I consider really stunning is always alone, thought that might be my RAS kicking in and preventing me to see anyone who wouldn't be available anyway at that time. :D

Reactions: Sinapse