Guest viewing is limited

How do you rate the Japanese girls that date foreigners?

Do you see those kinds of girls with Japanese guys then? As every girl I consider really stunning is always alone, thought that might be my RAS kicking in and preventing me to see anyone who wouldn't be available anyway at that time. :D

First I see the girl.

Then, faintly from the haze, the dude she's with starts to appear

So I think OP has a point.
Given that the OP's stated opinion was that Japanese guys hoard all the best looking women and leave us Gaijin the scraps I would say that the only obvious point he has is on top of his head. His entire premise is about as accurate as a Star Wars Stormtrooper's blaster.

well the only inaccurate thing for me here is that people score girls at all^^ sounds like utopia...

well the only inaccurate thing for me here is that people score girls at all^^ sounds like utopia...

There are only two reasons why you are not scoring with all the others. Either you are not trying at all or you are trying too hard. :eek:

Reactions: Sinapse
@Count, you live in the wrong country. And if you ever want to see a total Japanese 10 married to an ugly old schmuck, look at my wife.

You are free to post pictures so we can verify. Preferably naked. For scientific reasons, of course.

And to be more specific no need for you to be in those pics either! :D

Reactions: Babaram
since we are talking about bad opening lines I will relate my story.

Back in the early days, there was a time when Japanese TV was only aware of three white guys who could speak Japanese (two of them with the same first name). It was a time when I was still single, young, and good looking.

I had a line (admittedly pathetic) which I used infrequently - mostly to get myself out of my comfort zone - with suprizing success (maybe about 30%). Generally I would use this on some random, but attractive girls on the street.

(in Japanese)"Excuse me but I just had to talk to you because you look exactly like my type. If I don't ask you now I probably will never get this chance again in my life-Ijust need one kiss from you."

It never got me (us) all the way to somewhere private but looking back on it I'm surprised how many times I did get that kiss.

There are only two reasons why you are not scoring with all the others. Either you are not trying at all or you are trying too hard. :eek:

well i do try, it just never works... if i try to hard? i dont know... i wouldnt know where that line is...

well i do try, it just never works... if i try to hard? i dont know... i wouldnt know where that line is...

You need to learn then, like we all. Be assured that the girls everywhere and it seems especially in Japan have very low standards and/or are very easily distracted by the gaijinness of us all. Otherwise guys like me, @Frenchy or @warubuta would never had gotten laid.

And if you don't want to take the long and hard way of learning I am pretty sure @Sinapse will be happy to help you with your studying.

Reactions: Sinapse and Frenchy
that can never be true^^ trying for 8 years, didnt even get a phone number...
and dont lower yourself^^

Opening lines are for suckers. I had this friend who simply leaned against the wall in a bar, looking very sad (he was very doe-eyed) and saying nothing. Inevitably, girls came up to him, trying to console him.

Opening lines are for suckers. I had this friend who simply leaned against the wall in a bar, looking very sad (he was very doe-eyed) and saying nothing. Inevitably, girls came up to him, trying to console him.
I call bullshit on that one. Did it for years, never worked :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: librelu and MikeH
And if all else fails, borrow a cute dog, and walk in the park. Single guy with baby is said to work even better, but that's too advanced for me.

The latter worked... with annoying obachans shouting « KAWAIII!!! » like crazies. Wanted to shoot them.

Trust me, I saw him in action. Worked like a charm. Now he had those sad brown eyes. First time I saw him doing that, I walked up to my buddy, asking him what happened. "Get lost," he hissed, "I'm on the prowl."
Shit I have brown eyes too. Maybe didnt look sad enough . :(

borrow a cute dog, and walk in the park.

Doesn'T even have to a be a cute dog - just an approachable one. I used to get great action with my buddy's bulldog!

The overlap in the Venn diagram of J girls who are very, very hot and also speak English or are at least interested in things international, is to say the least, very, very small.

The overlap in the Venn diagram of J girls who are very, very hot and also speak English or are at least interested in things international, is to say the least, very, very small.

Yea, I can just imagine the Japanese forums. “Hey, I’m an average looking Japanese guy, living in the U.K. but I speak elementary school English, why am I not dating the super hot girls”. Racism, must be /s