Guest viewing is limited

How do you rate the Japanese girls that date foreigners?

Absolutely

Yes! Gaijin like usui faces and "Asian beauty" faces which is basically a kind of backhanded compliment meaning not currently attractive to the general Japanese populace.

Black haired moon faced Kaoris littering the international party scene and foreigner haunts.
I don’t think its a bad thing :)
Both parties get what they want. The guys get laid with a girl they personally find attractive and the girls get to feel beautiful.
Beauty is subjective.
I’d say i’m probably a 7 in my homecountry, an 8 in the US and a 9 in Japan, judging by general standards of what is considered attractive. Of course this highly depends on who you ask.

I’d say i’m probably a 7 in my homecountry, an 8 in the US and a 9 in Japan, judging by general standards of what is considered attractive. Of course this highly depends on who you ask.
Wow, this has gotta be the first time i hear it coming out of the girl's own mouth...:D
(I think you'd be >8 for Australia)

Wow, this has gotta be the first time i hear it coming out of the girl's own mouth...:D)

Wait until you hear it coming out of a guy’s own mouth...
i think I’m probably a 7 in my home country, a 9 in the US (where I am nearly skinny , by local standards, plus they love my accent) and a 8 in Japan :)
Humility has always been my forte :D

Reactions: jhingy567
Beauty is subjective.

I haven’t had the opportunity to meet you in person, Alice, but I have seen your published photos and reviews, as well as read your regular contributions here on TAG.
So I estimate that you shaved a point or more in that self-assessment. Beauty is subjective, but you shine, girl. Even on this digital platform, you shine.

We all know the Japanese guys get the PREMIUM girls and foreigners get cold left overs. How do you rate the girls you can get?

Probably already been discussed, but you can not be any further from the Truth. There is a coworker who is married with a kid to a J-Pop idol, don't quote me on the name and what group.

I have dated myself, beautiful Japanese women.

If you sit down and have that viewpoint then, of course, you are going to date women who you view as not high-quality. As someone once said to me, "Dress for the Job you want. Dress for the Girl you want, if you walk around looking like a bum, then you will only attract things you don't like." Put positive vibes out there and work on yourself, first will be your self-image.

What does imagination have to do with it?

It has everything to do with it. The vibe you get from someone only marginally has to do with who they actually are and a lot more with who you imagine them to be based on an aggregate of factors, among which physical appearance is only one (others include the situation, your own personal associations when confronted with certain attitudes/patterns in their speech/behaviour but also smells, sounds, tactile feelings... all of which are related to your own inner workings, culture, history and imagination).

It has everything to do with it. The vibe you get from someone only marginally has to do with who they actually are and a lot more with who you imagine them to be based on an aggregate of factors, among which physical appearance is only one (others include the situation, your own personal associations when confronted with certain attitudes/patterns in their speech/behaviour but also smells, sounds, tactile feelings... all of which are related to your own inner workings, culture, history and imagination).
Sure enough.
But if i date someone i like to get as close to their authentic self and to how they view themselves as i can get, not to build image around them.
Sure its nice to imagine a super hero who saved you at first, but you have to get inside of what they think they are as well, or you will be fake building them up.

Reactions: rob040188
I rate on how compatible they look, not their beauty. Sometimes I find that the more odd they look, the more likely it's a successful relationship compared to those couples that look like 1 supermodel and one average person.

Wait until you hear it coming out of a guy’s own mouth...
i think I’m probably a 7 in my home country, a 9 in the US (where I am nearly skinny , by local standards, plus they love my accent) and a 8 in Japan :)
Humility has always been my forte :D
I have no real idea of what others see me as. I know for sure that the Mirror lies to me.

Reactions: Sudsy and Frenchy
I’d say i’m probably a 7 in my homecountry, an 8 in the US and a 9 in Japan, judging by general standards of what is considered attractive.
Aw, Alice. On my face, you're a 10.