Guest viewing is limited

How do you think of Sugar datting site(Ko-sai club)?

Oh... one more thought... If you are really into the girl... isn't making her feel like a princess what's it's all about anyway ? I'm not just talking about nice dinners or shopping, but what ever makes her feel like a princess... from stimulating conversation, walking in a park, or a picnic...etc... ? ? Maybe I'm too old fashioned or too much of a romantic ? ? That excitement you see on the girls face when you do something you know she wants, takes her to a place she wants to go, etc... The appreciation you see and experience is amazing.. so that's why I'm making the statement... ? ? ?
Ah yes, i'm sorry for disagreeing with you on another thread but i totally agree with this. :)
There is no better feeling to me than a guy making me feel like a princess.

Thanks Alice and Ww.... It was just a sanity check for me... I'm no more crazier than I thought (said one voice to the other) :). I'm also using UC, but since some of the staff changes there, it seems that there are more A & B than anything else... they also changed E to marriage minded YIKES ! ! !
Ww, you seem to have "mastered" the SB/SD through your decades of refinement and selection... I don't mind searching, if there is a hint that you can at least narrow down potential "candidates" sounds more like job interviewing. LOL but when you can't even down select to a few potentials.... it all becomes frustrating and lackluster IMO... The search continues... Really appreciate the feedback....
Maybe I should just change up the game and search for a Sugar Mommy LOL......

Reactions: Wwanderer