Guest viewing is limited

How does an English Educated Asian Male Befriend Beautiful Busty Caucasian Women?

Are you sure you can handle my small penis?

As small as my penis is, I have yet to encounter a female or male who can handle one thrust of my GODCOCK without dying out of an over abundance of The Most Godly GodCum..
Ok I was legit trying to be helpful but now...
Please please try to pick up the big busted Caucasian woman. Hell do the world a favor and try to pick up every woman out there. You will just make the rest of us look good. My wife and I have had several pleasant adventures after “rescuing” any obviously distressed woman who is being hit on by a collar up douche who is trying to impress her with his bank account and small penis.

We would love to see you in action. I bet if you tell us what bar you are going hunting in this weekend at least three people would show up to watch the shit show. We all love a good shit show

Please please try to pick up the big busted Caucasian woman. Hell do the world a favor and try to pick up every woman out there. You will just make the rest of us look good. My wife and I have had several pleasant adventures after “rescuing” any obviously distressed woman who is being hit on by a collar up douche who is trying to impress her with his bank account and small penis.

We would love to see you in action. I bet if you tell us what bar you are going hunting in this weekend at least three people would show up to watch the shit show. We all love a good shit show

I would gladly attend. Heck if it comes to a competition about who has the smaller one I may even participate. Since I go to HBs I feel more comfortable with that.

(The size of my bank account should remain private though)

Agreed. Hell, I'd fly into Tokyo just to see this particular shit show.:LOL: I'll bring the popcorn and mochi crunch.;)

As an Asian female, I am not at all jealous that you prefer busty Caucasians. It’s great if more Caucasian women prefer Asian men because in the past Asian men have held negative stereotypes, at least in the US. At the same time, stereotypes have worked as a dual-edge sword for Asian women. I hope that the change in ways that Asian men and women are portrayed in the media (e.g., Filthy Rich Asians, etc.) lead to a move away from stereotypes. Tbh I don’t think that jealousy is what you’re encountering, rather some might be put off by your false sense of grandeur.
Sorry to break the bad news to you, but there is no chance that we will be moving away from stereotypes any time soon. The trend is in fact the opposite. We are moving towards a kind of tribalism where stereotypes are groups and you have to belong to one of them in order to survive. If you are an Asian female, then that is your tribe.

Reactions: Ken1988 and MikeH
I am an English Educated Asian Male in his early 40s and I am trying to educate myself on how to befriend Beautiful Busty Caucasian Women without trying.
1AE.png