Guest viewing is limited

How is PUA in Tokyo for college-age women?

Rickhhh

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
I have a simple question. I'm into the younger, college-age women. How has your experience been with them in day game? How about night game? How would you compare it to that of America? I ask because honestly I'm having an irrational fear right now that I'll have limited options if I live here.

I'm just simply not interested in older women, and I won't pretend that I am. There's quite a difference between their attitude and that of the younger women in general. So whenever I read about PUA success/failure stories on this forum, it's hard to tell how useful that information is to me.

-----Read on if you feel like learning about my history, experiences, etc-----

I used to think that a successful approach was all about your confidence and how you did it. But a few approaches here has shown me that some girls are like predetermined to ignore any guy who comes up to him, no matter how he does it. But maybe this was based on my experience in certain areas.

For example last night I approached a girl in one of those open areas outside the station (a place where lots of other dudes approach women). But she was standing with tons of her classmates (social pressure) and they were probably waiting to go somewhere else together. Her and her friends probably also had their guard up because they were in that area. Anyway her and her friend completely ignored me, like robots.

Also I was in Hiroshima for a while, and even when some girls showed a lot of interest, they immediately rejected when I approached... as if they think they would be "bad" if they agreed to go out with a stranger. Again it was the opinion I acquired, however irrational that mindset it may seem.

So I'd like to get a broader perspective from some dudes who have spent some time in Tokyo talking to girls. The worst feeling I get is when I feel limited or restricted due to some social pressures that I wouldn't get in another country.

I appreciate it!