How legit is cityheaven?

If you can't speak any Japanese you might as well not use CityHeaven. Only a small handful of places would even give you the time of day. The only ones I can think of are JK Style (ask for Aoki-san, he can speak English.) Other than that try one of the agencies geared directly towards foreigners. Asian Mystique or Nasty Dolls. this will also deal in English with you but FS is NOT on the menu there, whether you get it or not depends entirely on the girl, but most of them don't offer it.

If you can't speak any Japanese you might as well not use CityHeaven. Only a small handful of places would even give you the time of day. The only ones I can think of are JK Style (ask for Aoki-san, he can speak English.) Other than that try one of the agencies geared directly towards foreigners. Asian Mystique or Nasty Dolls. this will also deal in English with you but FS is NOT on the menu there, whether you get it or not depends entirely on the girl, but most of them don't offer it.

I can speak casual. How do you start the conversation? Could someone give a script? What kind of questions do they ask?

If you need a script you don't speak Japanese. They won't serve you.

This. If you can't figure out what to say on your own, you won't make it through the conversation.

City Heaven is useful because a lot of establishments have their girls use it for the photo journal. Although I would always advise checking the shops actual homepage because sometime will inevitably be missing from their City Heaven page.

City Heaven is useful because a lot of establishments have their girls use it for the photo journal. Although I would always advise checking the shops actual homepage because sometime will inevitably be missing from their City Heaven page.
Agreed — using the photo journals to check if the girl actually looks like her other photos is a big help.

Reactions: BIPSY
The blog system on Heaven is great. You can find out a lot about the girls on there aside from just photos - by doing a quick check of their posts you can see which ones are actually invested in their job and care as opposed to just trying to make a couple bucks. If you see a bunch of posts that are only "今日出勤します!" (I'm on schedule today!) you can usually guess about how good the service will be. Even less so if there are no posts at all when other girls at the shop are posting regularly.

Similarly if a shop doesn't even have a Heaven site I wonder about the quality - most legit shops have a presence on there.

Well said, @BIPSY . My feelings exactly. That is how I use that site as well.
I'll take it even one step further. Some of the shops offer the feature of sending the girls a short message. If there is a particular girl I'm interested in, I'll message her and depending on the type of response — I will make up my mind whether I want to choose them.

Reactions: ur19877
Well said, @BIPSY . My feelings exactly. That is how I use that site as well.
I'll take it even one step further. Some of the shops offer the feature of sending the girls a short message. If there is a particular girl I'm interested in, I'll message her and depending on the type of response — I will make up my mind whether I want to choose them.
What is the code for asking if they offer FS?

City heaven I think is both a portal site and a platform that powers most shops own websites. So information like photos, schedules, blogs, will all be consistent between a sites own homepage and it’s Cityheaven page.

Cityheaven is actually a pretty awesome service. A central clearinghouse for all things P4P in japan. Even with online reservations.

The reservation system works pretty well. After you book the shop calls you to confirm, but that’s a pretty easy conversation. Just say hai a lot.

City heaven I think is both a portal site and a platform that powers most shops own websites. So information like photos, schedules, blogs, will all be consistent between a sites own homepage and it’s Cityheaven page.

Cityheaven is actually a pretty awesome service. A central clearinghouse for all things P4P in japan. Even with online reservations.

The reservation system works pretty well. After you book the shop calls you to confirm, but that’s a pretty easy conversation. Just say hai a lot.

Does this mean that the some of the shops are foreigner friendly?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland