Guest viewing is limited

How many sex you need?

isnt that a matter of definition? what exactly does "need" mean? isnt it more like "how many times do you want"?...
in my definition "need" is something crucial...
and while i would say that i want to have sex every day, i didnt have any in 11 years and i am still alive, so there certainly is no real need for that...

right now ... I know ... I feel ... I am not getting enough. I'm cranky at all the small things all the time.

Left/right hands are still doing their job but it is not enough. one more week ...

My grasp of the English language does not recognize this gramatical form. Quite probably "too much sex" is a concept beyond my understanding.

I am quite sure that's not even proper English. I'm pretty sure he just made it up.

I mean if my dick fell off having sex I would call that just about the right amount of sex. So cannot imagine what would be too much.

Not that I would care too much about that kind of bragging; went overtime at the love hotel again with my special friend today so all is good in my world. :cool:

I am quite sure that's not even proper English. I'm pretty sure he just made it up.

I mean if my dick fell off having sex I would call that just about the right amount of sex. So cannot imagine what would be too much.

Not that I would care too much about that kind of bragging; went overtime at the love hotel again with my special friend today so all is good in my world. :cool:

i have a friend who hasn't fucked his wife in years

Well he may consider himself lucky , to some extent. If the level of sexiness/attraction etc between the two has fallen way below zero it would be rather masochistic to continue to have sex