How To Choose A Fs Provider?

tko50

TAG Member
Reaction score
Too much work stress over the past several months has me in dire need of a major stress release. In the past I used to date a bit in Tokyo but way too often that led to even more stress e.g. stalkers, instant girlfriends and some very beautiful but equally nuts girls.

In short as much a summer romance sounds great, with my current stress and time constraint levels I don't need the drama risk. So I am hoping someone here can offer some advice and some well vetted recommendations.

I would like to find an attractive (for me this means relatively slender, average bust size, youngish or youngish looking, feminine and dark hair if possible but not an absolute) provider who can do FS over a 2hr period, take relative lead and make me forget about my stress.

I have only P4P a couple times a few years ago out of curiosity. AM and Nasty Dolls. The AM girl I met was really friendly and it was an amazing time but their recent girls don't do much for me. The ND girl made me feel a lot more stressed out. Long story but I hope she found a more fitting career like strict demanding office manager.

Bottom line is I want someone who is a pretty sure thing. Guaranteed FS with some reasonable skill and friendly service approach. Not horribly expensive, ideally 25-30K but to a max 35,000 (like Ams 2h). But if at all possible I hope this to be with a lovely youngish Japanese girl.

Ive read about 5A heads and other places. But can someone recommend a good option?

p.s. I am open to similarly lovely Thai or other girls as long as they are clean, on the younger side and fit.

Thanks for your advice.

I guess the big question is how your Japanese is.

If it's not very good, you might be restricted to places like AM or maybe Hipness. One thing to keep in mind is that even assertive women are considered pretty aggressive in Japan, so very attractive women that also take the lead are going to be few and far between. Erika from Hipness is both inexpensive, attractive, and somewhat assertive.

I have a working ability in Japanese. Far from fluent or perfect. But I can manage simple conversations for general topics. I can understand a lot more than I am able to comfortably speak.

I guess the assertive aspect is not 100% required. To be honest my dating experience has pretty much shown that women in the lead here are rare. I have found one who was amazing but she hated living in Japan and she moved outside the country. :(

Slim and attractive are more important. And ideally someone fun to be with.