Guest viewing is limited

How to choose your companion according to his blood type

soda pop

TAG Member
Reaction score
Blood type in japanese : KETSU EKI GATA

It's a rather interesting topic that decided me to write my first post.
If we study the work of Furukawa Takeji ( incomplete ) and more recently those of Dr. Laurent we can establish at 90% an accurate profile.
This applies to both men and women.

Here are the 4 personalities:

- O: a meticulous person, hardworking and shy. She will prefer that we take the lead.
It will be possible to go beyond the limits by invoking his sense of duty and flattering on the quality of his service
Do not be too pushy because she would suffer in silence and you'd be the gaijin bastard.
The best choice for BJ, HJ, sumata or if you are a A.

- A: Active and imaginative. She will prefer to take the lead. Hasty and less meticulous.
To have a good time you will have to reassure her because she is very emotional.
If you want to take the initiative on it you will have to prove that you are experienced and rather talented.
Can be a good choice if you want some spice or if you are a O or lazy or a virgin. Good for SM too!

- B: At best : a sex addict
In most cases : a seducer
At worst : a femme fatale or a narcissistic pervert. She will propose you BBFS and will charge you or blackmail you just for the fun to break you. Be careful not to go outside the regulation of the establishment or the law with her. Book only if you're a player or someone who like to live dangerously.
In short, a seductive, manipulative and negotiative person.
(For no P4P ask his entourage for mental hillness)

- AB: The genius.
It's Russian roulette.
Either you will come across a person who is indecisive and difficult to understand ( and to satisfy ) or you will come across a person who will make you spend a memorable time.
If this is the case remember to note his name and LINE account.

Voila! Sorry for the mistakes

Blood type in japanese : KETSU EKI GATA

It's a rather interesting topic that decided me to write my first post.
If we study the work of Furukawa Takeji ( incomplete ) and more recently those of Dr. Laurent we can establish at 90% an accurate profile.
This applies to both men and women.

Here are the 4 personalities:

- O: a meticulous person, hardworking and shy. She will prefer that we take the lead.
It will be possible to go beyond the limits by invoking his sense of duty and flattering on the quality of his service
Do not be too pushy because she would suffer in silence and you'd be the gaijin bastard.
The best choice for BJ, HJ, sumata or if you are a A.

- A: Active and imaginative. She will prefer to take the lead. Hasty and less meticulous.
To have a good time you will have to reassure her because she is very emotional.
If you want to take the initiative on it you will have to prove that you are experienced and rather talented.
Can be a good choice if you want some spice or if you are a O or lazy or a virgin. Good for SM too!

- B: At best : a sex addict
In most cases : a seducer
At worst : a femme fatale or a narcissistic pervert. She will propose you BBFS and will charge you or blackmail you just for the fun to break you. Be careful not to go outside the regulation of the establishment or the law with her. Book only if you're a player or someone who like to live dangerously.
In short, a seductive, manipulative and negotiative person.
(For no P4P ask his entourage for mental hillness)

- AB: The genius.
It's Russian roulette.
Either you will come across a person who is indecisive and difficult to understand ( and to satisfy ) or you will come across a person who will make you spend a memorable time.
If this is the case remember to note his name and LINE account.

Voila! Sorry for the mistakes

I'm too lazy to look this up, but did the scientists cover the p4p angle? Or is that your addition?

Never understood this, it's a new concept to me. At least I understood astrological signs and all. However, this was a new concept for me and still is a new idea. Even on most Soap and DH websites, they will list the blood type of the girl.

Reactions: Simonka
Never understood this, it's a new concept to me.

Yeah, it's total BS with no statistical backing whatsoever. The theory was put forward in the 30s, lost to history, and then revived in the 70s by a charlatan who made a whole bunch of dodgy studies that supported his "research", and is kept going by his family. People who believe in it will tend to adopt their predicted personality type, though, just like people who believe in astrology will try to act like their stereotypical star sign.

Yeah, it's total BS with no statistical backing whatsoever. The theory was put forward in the 30s, lost to history, and then revived in the 70s by a charlatan who made a whole bunch of dodgy studies that supported his "research", and is kept going by his family. People who believe in it will tend to adopt their predicted personality type, though, just like people who believe in astrology will try to act like their stereotypical star sign.

Abso-fucking-lutely.

In addition to there being no supporting statistical evidence, both the blood type and star sign "systems" make zero sense scientifically in terms of what we know and understand about psychology, neuroscience, biology, physics, astronomy and so forth. They are completely implausible, in other words.

-Ww

Last edited:
Reactions: BB0523 and Simonka
I'm too lazy to look this up, but did the scientists cover the p4p angle? Or is that your addition?

Dr. Laurent studied love (and sexual problems) relationships.
He didn't use the words HJ or BJ but he made it understood in an interview.
Of course there was no study in the pink salon or fashion health :D

Last edited:

Regarding astrology I get 75% to guess the sign of people, so it's not so BS.

For blood groups I do not have enough experience. And I think there are other factors to consider . ( I know O people that acts like A and vice versa ).

Do not take this seriously, PUA don't use this even if it can be a good topic to start a conversation .

Anyway it can be quite fun to try to find the person you are looking for.
Fox example :
Recently i went to Iyashi. I was serviced by Momo obasan.
"You good looking", "you are so big!!!" -> Seductive BS
Her hand was always touching my D -> Pervert
She scream at the tencho -> Manipulative or Dominative
I ask her if she's B she said yes.

Last edited:
Like previous posters said it's total BS. I refuse to put my bloodtype in those japanese dating apps (have to admit I don't even know what my bloodtype is lol)

Does the blood TASTE different based on blood type? Coz then I would see a logical reason to choose my companion based on that.
Frenchy (aka Lestat De Lioncourt, from New Orleans :D)

Wolf Moon.