Guest viewing is limited

How to close/escalate on dates?

Only young and fool have the energy to do that. We old folks have already done three rounds and on our way home way before those young guys are even trying to find a room. :D

97C2E544-A6FD-409A-912B-41F8C9CD319D.jpeg

I'm currently a university student that is currently living in Japan and have been struggling with escalation side of the game.

I have dates that I go on, but they all end up the same way where we have dinner and then it usually ends with with me walking her to the station and a goodbye without any kiss or any kind of physical escalation.

Any suggestions on how I suggest we move to a more private location?

What would be the best way to avoid my dates ending in this usual way and escalating it to the next level?

If I can be so blunt: STOP BEING SUCH A FUCKING PUSSY.

I don't care what those hairy lesbian activists on college campuses are saying these days, WOMEN WILL ALWAYS WANT MEN WHO TAKE THE INITIATIVE. I don't mean dragging the poor girl into a porta-potty while undoing your pants, but you've really got to stop this "aw shucks, can I just walk you to the station" nonsense and then you go home and tearfully masturbate in silence.

With most girls I've had relationships with and Japanese females in particular, it's mostly just about getting over that first bump, the initial leap of faith, that's the biggest challenge. Going from, "Hey, did you enjoy your meal?" to sucking her face in the elevator ride down. And once you've passed that landmark, the easy and obvious next step is inviting her home and humping the night away.

And you know what's the single most helpful factor you can add to speed up that transition? Honestly? ALCOHOL. Others have said it and they were right. Go out to dinner, hit a nice bar, you both get a good buzz going and (assuming you've stopped being a fucking pussy) things will happen all on their own. I would recommend wine, particularly once you've got her back to your place. Beer is fun and all but also necessitates frequent visits from the toilet fairy, and girls are far less likely to "escalate," as you put it, if they fear having to drain the swamp halfway through, and particularly if you're going to try knocking boots somewhere without a toilet nearby (like in her car).

Then again, when I was 16 years old, most of my dates would end up with me and the then-girlfriend parked in my 1991 Toyota up in the mountains at a lookout point getting drunk off Bud Light and cheap wine coolers and then fucking like rabbits in the backseat. Half the time she'd have to stop me in the middle of act, open up the door, stick her rear end out of the car and unleash a yellow torrent all over the pavement. At the time I didn't overly mind as at that age I could stay hard forever, no matter how long it took her to finish pissing, and I was just so happy to be getting laid I didn't mind being with such a shameless pig.

Nowadays I have much higher standards. I only date women who get out of the car and squat in the grass, like a classy lady should.

Wisdom indeed comes with age.

One other thing is that some women, the percentage is debatable, are just not sexual at all. Or their interest in sex is so low that they don’t even know that they have it. You need to figure out if this is the case or not and cut your losses quickly. Sure you could rise to the challenge and spend a month and a fortune to finally stick it in a woman who will almost certainly not enjoy it. But why bother. So how do you identify the duds? That can be difficult. Some women look and act sexual but are not. Others don’t act sexual at all and turn out to be deviant nymphos. I think the main thing is to signal that you are interested in sex very early on.

Reactions: Ddddd and BB0523
I would suggest to go to a bowling alley after the dinner. My experience tells that the time passes very quickly there. All you have to do is to enjoy the games all night. Then ask her out for an early morning walk in the neighborhood and just walk into a love hotel nearby. Conveniently, there is a bowling alley in Kabukicho.
https://copa-shinjuku.com/lang/en.html

I would suggest to go to a bowling alley after the dinner. My experience tells that the time passes very quickly there. All you have to do is to enjoy the games all night. Then ask her out for an early morning walk in the neighborhood and just walk into a love hotel nearby. Conveniently, there is a bowling alley in Kabukicho.
https://copa-shinjuku.com/lang/en.html
Good idea. Karaoke is the standard for post-dinner / pre-LH time (if needed) but bowling is more original

Reactions: DireWolf98
Ahhha rent that fucker out and put rose petals down the alley. Big sign that says “ You strike my ❤️ “

You strike my ❤️
I pound your :beaver: