Guest viewing is limited

How to deal with people

stripes

TAG Member
Reaction score
The people over there you see I've left the big white and red dot land have really finely honed senses of how to dominate in any social or business setting and get away with it. Book being written on it by doctor who lived in Jp for 20 years still there about these primate behavior and how the reaction the world will have when realize the friendly cough or hand to face is not so friendly after all :D

The big 5

1. Pretend Cough/Clear Throat at someone

2. Pretend Sneeze/Sudden intake or big sniff at someone

3. Wave arm or point in path of someone or near their face as they would pass

4. Put arm up to face and pretend to scratch or adjust something on face or head like hat while passing someone

5. Do hair and ruffle hair with hands and fingers often for many minutes to show whos boss

What others do you think he will put in book?

What do you think reactions will be of foreigners during/after Olymps?

The people over there you see I've left the big white and red dot land have really finely honed senses of how to dominate in any social or business setting and get away with it. Book being written on it by doctor who lived in Jp for 20 years still there about these primate behavior and how the reaction the world will have when realize the friendly cough or hand to face is not so friendly after all :D

The big 5

4. Put arm up to face and pretend to scratch or adjust something on face or head like hat while passing someone

5. Do hair and ruffle hair with hands and fingers often for many minutes to show whos boss

Yeah, those are really unforgivable offenses. I got mugged in Paris , shouted at in NYC and injured in a hit and run accident in Thailand. But what you just described is horrific.

I think foreigners should boycott the Tokyo Olympics. If you'd publish the list you had I am sure that would happen, but I am afraid you'd be censored by the Government and they would try to deny any of those things ever happening.

I do have some of my own that I have suffered through the years. Mind you, I am not looking for pity here; I am strong and have self medicated with beer and spinners so I am all right. Like you I just want to alert others so they'd be prepared and not blame themselves for the terrible things that are happening to them.

And these are just things that have recently happened to me when I am in a train for example and just minding my own business:

1. Racist looks: sometimes I have noticed people look at me racistly.
2. Ignoring me: sometimes I have noticed people avoid looking at me racistly.
3. Speaking to me in English: sometimes people speak to me in English despite the fact I am fluent in Japanese and not a native English speaker.
4. Speaking to in in Japanese: sometimes people speak to me in Japanese despite knowing I am not a local.
5. Not sitting next to me: sometimes in a train people racistly don't sit next to me even when it is the last free seat.
6. Taking my private space: sometimes in a train people racistly sit next to me and take my private space even if there are other free seats.

I think foreigners should boycott the Tokyo Olympics. If you'd publish the list you had I am sure that would happen, but I am afraid you'd be censored by the Government and they would try to deny any of those things ever happening.

I do have some of my own that I have suffered through the years. Mind you, I am not looking for pity here; I am strong and have self medicated with beer and spinners so I am all right. Like you I just want to alert others so they'd be prepared and not blame themselves for the terrible things that are happening to them.

And these are just things that have recently happened to me when I am in a train for example and just minding my own business:

1. Racist looks: sometimes I have noticed people look at me racistly.
2. Ignoring me: sometimes I have noticed people avoid looking at me racistly.
3. Speaking to me in English: sometimes people speak to me in English despite the fact I am fluent in Japanese and not a native English speaker.
4. Speaking to in in Japanese: sometimes people speak to me in Japanese despite knowing I am not a local.
5. Not sitting next to me: sometimes in a train people racistly don't sit next to me even when it is the last free seat.
6. Taking my private space: sometimes in a train people racistly sit next to me and take my private space even if there are other free seats.

That’s awful. Also have you noticed that sadistic , scornful look they have when asking if you know how to use chopsticks?
Needed one year of therapy to get over this.

Wow some really big snow flakers on board :D

But of course it is not good comprehension because these are the wow tips for business.

Coff & Sneese
Just like the Jpneese

Its the latest craze and all world leaders and business people will take up it

They will try it back on those who try it on them, the results will be a race to the top

Who is bigger primate?

But of course it is not good comprehension because these are the wow tips for business.

Yeah, I am sure those tips will slide smoothly to the minds of world's top executives like a young dick in an old girl's asshole.

But please do keep up the good work you have done since 2015 to inform us about the truth. Nice to see some things are staying the same in this constantly evolving chaotic world.

Well, after years of being defeated in business dealings by a cunning sniff of the nose or that teeth sucking thing, I've developed my own primate behavioral strategy which involves bounding into the meeting room on all fours, locating the alpha male and ruthlessly dominating him by slapping him around the head and/or winning the meishi exchange with my high-class hand-crafted business card; once the formalities are over I leap up onto the table and reveal my swollen red buttocks to reinforce the message, before dry-humping the female staff (and if necessary some of the more effeminate male ones).

Works every time, A mere cough or ruffling of the hair has nothing against that.

The big 5

What the fuck did I just read?

Wow some really big snow flakers on board :D

Coff & Sneese
Just like the Jpneese

Its the latest craze and all world leaders and business people will take up it

They will try it back on those who try it on them, the results will be a race to the top

Who is bigger primate?

I just cough out loud, when someone is too close to me, in my personal space esp. on a super crowded commuter train that makes me very uncomfortable, touched my back or hit elbow, this often happen on a train scenes, but I think showing annoyingness or just happened to be.

You don't have to overy react. It's just come and goes. Don't take it too personally.

It's like you ghost, after you send an inquiry to providers. You didn't know me, I didn't know you afterall, kinda world, tbh!

Reactions: BB0523
Lol, where's @TokyoJoeblow at? I think he'd love this thread.

Normally those things don't happen to me (or I'm just too ignorant or otherwise busy to notice). But there was one terrible experience when a drunk ass MF'er at a bar started complaining to his buddies about foreigners and all that because the place was crowded.

I was sort of hammered and got pissed and said some things that probably should not be repeated ever.

Lol, where's @TokyoJoeblow at? I think he'd love this thread.

Normally those things don't happen to me (or I'm just too ignorant or otherwise busy to notice). But there was one terrible experience when a drunk ass MF'er at a bar started complaining to his buddies about foreigners and all that because the place was crowded.

I was sort of hammered and got pissed and said some things that probably should not be repeated ever.

Really ??? You are going to leave us hanging like that ?
I highly doubt you would offend fellow TAGster's ..:D

The thing to remember is if you are being provoked then what they want most is you to get provoked. Now I am not rooting for world peace and holding hands in camp fire singing kumbaya. But what will piss them most is if you do not react.

Really ??? You are going to leave us hanging like that ?
I highly doubt you would offend fellow TAGster's ..:D

Lol. I may or may not have mentioned rather loudly that a screeching monkey in the room was becoming bothersome and that my friend and I should take our leave before it throws a tantrum and starts flinging poop around.

The thing to remember is if you are being provoked then what they want most is you to get provoked. Now I am not rooting for world peace and holding hands in camp fire singing kumbaya. But what will piss them most is if you do not react.

This is very true. Normally I wouldn't even think to react to that but I guess something he said struck a nerve and I couldn't keep it contained. We're all stuck on this planet together so I try to keep things cool and just "kill with kindness" or so to speak.

Wow some really big snow flakers on board
I think that the term that are searching for is “Snowflakes.”

I would like to politely point out that there is a Huge Difference between the card-carrying members of Generation Snowflake and a group of fellahs with a love of satire and parody. “Apples and Bowling Balls” - to borrow a phrase from The Sopranos.

I think that the term that are searching for is “Snowflakes.”

I would like to politely point out that there is a Huge Difference between the card-carrying members of Generation Snowflake and a group of fellahs with a love of satire and parody. “Apples and Bowling Balls” - to borrow a phrase from The Sopranos.

I’m shocked, shocked that you would think Mikey and I were not totally sincere on this one. Yes Japan is full of very very cruel people. I will withdraw into my safe space and suck a blankey. :D

As The Buta gets older and uglier, and stinkier (flatulence, body odor and halitosis) and fatter, and more unjustifiably confident in his lame opinions, and belicose, and harder of hearing, he finds that he is less and less welcome pretty much everywhere he goes anywhere on the planet. It used to be that, here in Japan, there were a significant number of young ladies who were amenable to letting him fuck them soley because he was a novelty - a white gaijin. Not anymore. Nowadays he mostly has to pay to play. Oh well. That happens everywhere. And there were also a significant number of businessmen who were willing to pay him well above what he deserved soley because he was a gaijin who had mastered the rudiments of the lingo and he could find his way around the city. Not anymore. Now he actually has to do some work and contribute to the bottom line. Fuck! But these ladies and businessmen aside (which of note, provided the two most important things in the world - sex and money), he has never, from the beginning, felt particularly welcome in Japan. Should he have? Most Japanese people dont like foreigners. Most peoplle anywhere dont like foreigners for that matter. They dont. Anyway, the silver lining in all of this is that the Buta is OK with all of this. He will not seach for a land of people that like him. He will be happy to stay here with some other old gaijin pigs like himself. He will pay for sex every now and then. He will drink fine claret. He will bask in the sun and read the Economist. Then one day he will walk down the beach into the setting sun never to be seen again.

As The Buta gets older and uglier, and stinkier (flatulence, body odor and halitosis) and fatter, and more unjustifiably confident in his lame opinions, and belicose, and harder of hearing, he finds that he is less and less welcome pretty much everywhere he goes anywhere on the planet. It used to be that, here in Japan, there were a significant number of young ladies who were amenable to letting him fuck them soley because he was a novelty - a white gaijin. Not anymore. Nowadays he mostly has to pay to play. Oh well. That happens everywhere. And there were also a significant number of businessmen who were willing to pay him well above what he deserved soley because he was a gaijin who had mastered the rudiments of the lingo and he could find his way around the city. Not anymore. Now he actually has to do some work and contribute to the bottom line. Fuck! But these ladies and businessmen aside (which of note, provided the two most important things in the world - sex and money), he has never, from the beginning, felt particularly welcome in Japan. Should he have? Most Japanese people dont like foreigners. Most peoplle anywhere dont like foreigners for that matter. They dont. Anyway, the silver lining in all of this is that the Buta is OK with all of this. He will not seach for a land of people that like him. He will be happy to stay here with some other old gaijin pigs like himself. He will pay for sex every now and then. He will drink fine claret. He will bask in the sun and read the Economist. Then one day he will walk down the beach into the setting sun never to be seen again.
Beautiful! You should write your biography, seriously. All in the third person!

has never, from the beginning, felt particularly welcome in Japan. Should he have?

You say that like free spinner pussy and money for nothing is not the best welcome ever.

At least it's enough for me. The money might not be there anymore but the spinners still are. You just probably have gotten too lazy to pick it up as you have too much money.

Reactions: warubuta

The big 5

So who is going to be authoring this book? Me? Solong? You?

You are the one with all the "wow tips for business".

After reading your posts, I will say that you should definitely never try writing a book in English.

Reactions: Ken1988 and MikeH
So who is going to be authoring this book? Me? Solong? You?

You are the one with all the "wow tips for business".

After reading your posts, I will say that you should definitely never try writing a book in English.
I missed the wow tips for business. TJB, you shouild def write a book in English though. Or at least start a series of coffee mugs with pictures from your life and TJB exclusive captioned sayings on them. One could be. A MAN SPIT ON MY FOREARMS!

I missed the wow tips for business. TJB, you shouild def write a book in English though. Or at least start a series of coffee mugs with pictures from your life and TJB exclusive captioned sayings on them. One could be. A MAN SPIT ON MY FOREARMS!

Yes, I could make some epic mugs and t-shirts. They would be truths that turn into memes that morph into truthmemes. It would be full circle. It would be beautiful.

Reactions: warubuta
The OP knows, shut it down! He can't keep getting away with this!

So he titles the post "How To Deal With People". Pretty catchy...it could be the title of your "book" OP...but you should have just posted in your native language (which I'm almost 100% sure is Japanese) so you could get your points across better...but then again, you didn't even explain how to deal with people. lol

The big 5

Most people actually hate dealing with other people. Honestly I prefer dogs . And oysters. I would gladly read a book on how to deal with slot machines too. But people, uggghh