Guest viewing is limited

How to deal with people

Yes, I could make some epic mugs and t-shirts. They would be truths that turn into memes that morph into truthmemes. It would be full circle. It would be beautiful.
SOMEONE PUT MAYONNAISE ON MY BICYCLE SEAT! - I would buy that mug and walk around my office holding it. People would stop me to ask, "What does your cup say?" And I would explian a little about TJB. They would probably want to order a cup, but of course they would be sold out.

They would probably want to order a cup, but of course they would be sold out.

And then they would beg to get your mug and offer blowjobs for it. And you would have several boxes full of mugs and would trade them as long as they would shave their mustaches first.

And no, that's not sexist, you'd make both men and women to shave their mustaches. Because if anything you are a fair buta.

Reactions: warubuta
SOMEONE PUT MAYONNAISE ON MY BICYCLE SEAT! - I would buy that mug and walk around my office holding it. People would stop me to ask, "What does your cup say?" And I would explian a little about TJB. They would probably want to order a cup, but of course they would be sold out.

Maybe my slogans can be practical. For example, I can make a long sleeve shirt that reads "A JAPANESE MAN SPIT ON MY FOREARMS!" on the sleeves, which would protect the forearms against being spit on.

You just inspired me to go back through my old posts and come up with more catchphrases for this thread lol.

Reactions: MikeH
Maybe my slogans can be practical.

I think you are on to something with this! One item is of course bicycle seat cover with the mayonnaise slogan.

Remember to use the money you'll earn wisely to good whiskey and bad women.

Reactions: Sudsy