Guest viewing is limited

How to keep trance mode / magic over several dates?

Money was not the key factor in it, I'm 100% sure it is because she thought the idea of being with a semi-young non-bad looking foreigner was fun and she would get money while doing so.

She did not even ask for money the first time I gave it to her, If I had any better skills at all in relationships besides taking her to deserted parks to play with stray cats (our last date..... I thought it would be adventurous) and was more exciting I would still be with her.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Money was not the key factor in it, I'm 100% sure it is because she thought the idea of being with a semi-young non-bad looking foreigner was fun and she would get money while doing so.

She did not even ask for money the first time I gave it to her, If I had any better skills at all in relationships besides taking her to deserted parks to play with stray cats (our last date..... I thought it would be adventurous) and was more exciting I would still be with her.

I'm torn between...

Hoping you'll get over it, take a little time to heal, and get back in the saddle.:angelic:

or

Do whatever comes to your mind. Go with the flow. :devil:

That stray cats angle was a good start.:rolleyes:

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Sent her a 30,000 yen amazon gift card just because I wanted to see what would happen..... she rejected it.

Stealing money was not her motive

Your a frickin idiot, and beyond help.

Edit: actually, I'm willing to try to get through to you if you've got that kind of money to throw around as loose change...

Reactions: MikeH
I stopped doing dated and started to take girls with me during whatever my plan was, grocery shopping, repairing shoes, going to post office. Total time and money saver. For a real classic date I would suggest doing something kids like doing.

Eating drinking sitting opposite is just a static awful start you can't lead the date, can't change, she expects you to pay even if she turns out to be rubbish. It's just no good.

Reactions: Frenchy