Guest viewing is limited

How to meet older women?

ShowaJidai

Been here too long
Reaction score
I am looking for the best way to meet an older, married, Japanese woman for a long term affair.

You would think it shouldn’t be that difficult. I am an older Caucasian guy, physically fit and muscular, not balding, actually rather attractive and I tested at near-native in Japanese on the J-CAT. I know I can be charming to a woman if I can only find the one. And I have no problem in bed, quite the opposite.

I was having an affair with a lovely, married 50-something lady for years until last year when she decided that she couldn’t continue giving in to the temptation of being with me. She was worried what her children would think if they found out. I met her through a friend of a friend – I swept her off her feet on our first meeting which I found out later that she had only expected to be a platonic meeting.

I’m not sure if the Deai sites are worth the time and money or not. I know that what I am looking for is not unusual but I’m having a hard time finding it. I don’t need to stick to English language centric venues since that just narrows the audience down to women who speak English.

Part of my problem is that when I was young and single I was good looking enough that I could pretty much play with any woman I wanted to. And Japan back then – the 80’s and early 90’s – was much easier to play in. So I never developed any pick up skills and I have no idea about on-line hook-ups.

Where should I start looking for a married woman in her 40’s or 50’s who wants a long term affair?

Reactions: slam01
I have tried Craig's List and Ashley Madison - that's why I want to get away from the English language centric venues. I seem to only see cougars looking for younger foreign guys on these sites. I know of a few Deai sites which are all in Japanese which I have no problem navigating - but I'm wondering if there is something I am missing. I would really like to find a place to meet them face-to-face as it is an easy sell for me if they are interested. I only see much younger women at bars - so maybe I'm missing some other places where they hang out (not just older women in general but older women who tend to be interested in a fling).

Reactions: Yugi
Salsa bars. Seriously , you can find older ladies than the standard bars or clubs and they are usually more "liberated" and sexy than your traditional Obachan

I have used Craigslist while in China and always had fun... so it depends, but you will have to peruse ads very carefully.

Salsa bars. Seriously , you can find older ladies than the standard bars or clubs and they are usually more "liberated" and sexy than your traditional Obachan
Salsa bars, OK, sounds great. Do you have any specific ones you might recommended?

Salsa bars, OK, sounds great. Do you have any specific ones you might recommended?

I just know the ones in Roppongi : El Cafe Latino, Salsa Sudada, Salsa Caribe. But I went with friends and got really drunk on rum and tequila. Hooking up was not the primary goal (although a few did). Also you need to know the basic moves (or pretend to know them with great confidence, this is where appropriate level of alcohol can help! :))

Reactions: Yugi
Cool! Thanks! I will check it out. I'm a pretty good dancer so this should be a good venue.

I am looking for the best way to meet an older, married, Japanese woman for a long term affair.

Where should I start looking for a married woman in her 40’s or 50’s who wants a long term affair?

Try the language schools (like YMCA) where they teach Japanese to foreigners. Most of my teachers were > 35 and married.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Cool! Thanks! I will check it out. I'm a pretty good dancer so this should be a good venue.
Good luck !
Anf even if you dont find your soul mate at least its more fun than a dark, soul-less techno club:)

Reactions: slam01
Do you have any attributes that aren't above average in your own mind? :poop:(n)

Ha ha ha! I just happen to have grown up in a Latin culture so dance was part of that.
Not just the dance part. I've yet to meet someone from South America (especially Brasil) that isn't a pompous ass. :cigar::pompous:

Reactions: MikeH
Well I'm not from South America so I guess that doesn't apply ,
Don't worry: I'm more inclusive than that. You can be an honorary ass.

ass.jpg

Reactions: MikeH
I'd definitely avoid online if possible!

As for bars, i think there are areas that are maybe more popular for older women like Ebisu, Azabu and Ginza, but i'm not sure.

Reactions: Wwanderer

Thats interesting about what Frenchy said about salsa bars. When I was in Tokyo a few weeks ago, I met up with an lady friend who got divorced a few years ago. She told me that she often goes Salsa bars (she knows how to salsa dance), stays overnight in Roppongi, then goes home the next morning. She is in her mid-forties. I didn't ask her, but I suspect that she probably meets guys that she likes and maybe spends the night with them. Says she doesn't plan on getting married again. And that's it is enough for her to meet someone and then say goodbye.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Some bars in Nakano north exit or around Araiyakushimae etc...some bars with nice women :)
My friend got 7 different women in 7 days there lol
That's all fine and dandy but can i go cougar hunting?