How to respond to "What type of girl?"

Kureyon2

TAG Member
Reaction score
When asked "what kind of girl are you looking for?" I've had problems explaining and then getting what I asked! I know the preference is different for each person, but what are common things to say/ask for?

For example, I would ask for "かわいい" or "わかい"or "ほそい"( cute, young, skinny) and it seemed to confuse the shop. Also I felt uncomfortable saying "大きい おぱい" but is that okay?

I'm Japanese-American with elementary Japanese, so I can get thru the front door but then this question stumps me and then the raises a red flag to the shop.

One time, even after paying I think the tout was confused and asked me to fill out a form. Is that regular? Can I refuse to provide personal info? I don't know if it was just a way for them to test my Japanese, which I failed miserably. I just scribbled and was given an excuse (girls no longer available) and given a refund.

Thank you!

Maybe the form was something about your sex play preferences?
I think some shops have that so the girls can cater better to the client's wishes.

Hmm, i dont know why わかい or ほそい would be weird things to ask for, haha.

Reactions: Wwanderer
I don't see what's strange about that either. However if you run into a milf shop and request a young girl, I would understand the confusion :D

I don't think the form you were supposed to fill was about personal information, but about play content and preferences.

That's totally ok.

Not if you actually pronounce it as "opai". :D

In a sex shop they'd probably be OK but speaking like that will also out you as a foreigner. "Mune ga dekai houga ii" or something to that effect will sound better.

Reactions: zecarioca
Maybe the form was something about your sex play preferences?
I think some shops have that so the girls can cater better to the client's wishes.

Hmm, i dont know why わかい or ほそい would be weird things to ask for, haha.
kawaii seems useless because no one will ask for kawaikunai and it's subjective, but hosoi is a normal thing to ask IMO.

Reactions: Guuu
Haha okay thanks! Ya it's very possible the form was about play preferences. I can't read/write so I had no idea. If I run into that again, could I politely refuse without outing myself?

And yes, now that you say it, "munega dekaii" sound less childish then saying "oppaii!"

kawaii seems useless because no one will ask for kawaikunai

Well, not really. In fusoku business kawai is a type and the opposite or different type would be sexy or eroi type.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Just ask to see pics. The pics are not that accurate sometimes, but usually the measurements give you an idea of bust size, height, and body type. Usually bust size is 1-2 sizes off and waist a couple cm off. Height usually accurate. Age usually not.

I've seen a form sometimes. Usually asks play type, how many times you want to cum, how you want to come, etc. I've seen forms after the play asking to rate the girl. Usually in health shops or massage shops.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
While my friends at home would need no further explanation, unfortunately my type of woman does not translate directly or easily here. Certainly to the local fuzoku or kyaba staff! Lol. That is not to say especially the kyaba world doesn't actually have plenty to exploit my weakness for them.

bad b*tch
1.Female who knows what she wants and knows exactly how to get it2.Female who is always ready for anything physically, emotionally, and also intellectually(one being book smart as well as street smart).3.One who is classy and all about business4.Last but certainly not least one who knows how to take care of her man at home and in the streets and remains loyal to him(her man), herself, and the game at which she plays.

While my friends at home would need no further explanation, unfortunately my type of woman does not translate directly or easily here. Certainly to the local fuzoku or kyaba staff! Lol. That is not to say especially the kyaba world doesn't actually have plenty to exploit my weakness for them.

bad b*tch
1.Female who knows what she wants and knows exactly how to get it2.Female who is always ready for anything physically, emotionally, and also intellectually(one being book smart as well as street smart).3.One who is classy and all about business4.Last but certainly not least one who knows how to take care of her man at home and in the streets and remains loyal to him(her man), herself, and the game at which she plays.
Hmmmmmm... And the DH agency or pink salon can find such gem for you? o_O

Reactions: Cinnabums
Hmmmmmm... And the DH agency or pink salon can find such gem for you? o_O

Trial and error... Although I have met some fine bad gals in DH, I am going to venture a guess that the pink salons are not where they are most likely to be. Too low return. Targets not worth it for them. Hot street smart gals with focus and agenda may not be everyone's cup of tea - this is no recommendation or endorsement. Play with fire and... so on and so forth.

As one of the Japanese-Americans on the site, I prep ahead of time for this question by scouting the roster. In particular, checking the photo blogs and measurements. I don't trust the photos. I then ask of the girls on my shortlist are available. If not, then I move on. Been burned too many times by well shopped on-line photos, deceptive photos without the mosaic in-person, and descriptions by the tenchos.

The one exception is when I use the Style Group, since they have this 5,000JPY off discount for people on the mailing list. The catch is that you use that plan they choose the girl for you. So when they ask me what type of girl, I tell them I want a girl like xxxxx and then highlight the particular attributes about that girl that I prefer. e.g. Slender but busty, young, short, etc.