How would you define a keeper?

Had to edit..drinking brah

Why you coming at me ;)

Ah ah, ok I get it now. Im not much into blondes either. But when you did the typo I genuinely thought you like to bang blind girls which, I must admit , made me think of many possibilities. I’m a bad, bad man :D

Reactions: Mrmer
Ah ah, ok I get it now. Im not much into blondes either. But when you did the typo I genuinely thought you like to bang blind girls which, I must admit , made me think of many possibilities. I’m a bad, bad man :D

I was just correcting things. I m fucking totally down with people who have sight issues .

What’s bad?

I was just correcting things. I m fucking totally down with people who have sight issues .

What’s bad?

Lol! You’re right, nothing! Im sure I could give a blind lady a good time and they deserve it like anyone. Heck I like to blindfold my partners sometimes :)

Reactions: Mrmer
9AF30A41-8CF5-4AD1-8B5B-55AE954EEDAE.jpeg
So, Sydney sweetheart bought some lingerie in anticipation of the next trip and just watching it Im in a “yay Spring!” Mood now :)
Definitely a Keeper!!!

Then do some spring cleaning in your room; the top of your drawer is a mess.
Thats not my room silly, she took this pic in hers. but I will tell her. super important to me too :D

Reactions: MikeH
Thats not my room silly, she took this pic in hers. but I will tell her. super important to me too :D

Cleanliness is next to godliness....errrr something like that :D you definitely dont wanna have to move all the clothes on the bed before use.....not that you have too

Reactions: Frenchy
super important to me too :D

Yeah, it was the first thing that got my eye.

The first thing I after I forcefully shifted my eye so I would not start masturbating immediately. Would have been awkward because my religion prevents it. And I don't think the people in the train would have liked it either.

Yeah, it was the first thing that got my eye.

The first thing I after I forcefully shifted my eye so I would not start masturbating immediately. Would have been awkward because my religion prevents it. And I don't think the people in the train would have liked it either.

Finally!!! One of my SA ladies you like!!! Allelujah!! :)

Reactions: MikeH
Reactions: Majestyk
You are still more interested in dick sizes than any of the girls I have met.

And are you sure she didn't say she hates guys who are big dicks? ;)

Yeah, whatever, they’re often the same (like some famous ex-member here)

Reactions: Sterling