Howdy(Super later)

ATHall88

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I'm in my late 20's from just outside Detroit. I have a tiny bit of experience with P4P here.(tiny = two experiences)

I originally made this account when I thought I would be heading to Tokyo in the middle of 2014, but shit happened.(aka life, such a wonderful thing)
Now it seems I'll either be making a trip in the middle of November or late March next year(I'll be freaking 30 at the point. :(), so I decided to actually get some use out of this account, even if my plans fall through again.
I'll probably end up just enjoying Tokyo like a normal tourist, but it's nice to know there's "other" options.(I know of at least 3 that would be easy enough for a newbie, or at least going by reviews here and else where they would be easy enough.)

Anyway, I'm horrible at introductions, so sorry for rambling.

Edit: Just realized I made the title super later instead of super late, stupid me.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Hello everyone.
I'm in my late 20's from just outside Detroit. I have a tiny bit of experience with P4P here.(tiny = two experiences)

I originally made this account when I thought I would be heading to Tokyo in the middle of 2014, but shit happened.(aka life, such a wonderful thing)
Now it seems I'll either be making a trip in the middle of November or late March next year(I'll be freaking 30 at the point. :(), so I decided to actually get some use out of this account, even if my plans fall through again.
I'll probably end up just enjoying Tokyo like a normal tourist, but it's nice to know there's "other" options.(I know of at least 3 that would be easy enough for a newbie, or at least going by reviews here and else where they would be easy enough.)

Anyway, I'm horrible at introductions, so sorry for rambling.

Edit: Just realized I made the title super later instead of super late, stupid me.

Nothing ventured nothing gained.

You have lots of time. I suggest you spend at least two weeks going over current and recent threads.

After that, ask questions.(y)

One piece of advice:

Don't leave Japan with regrets.

Nice to meet you! There are some good options for P4P for noobies that speak minimal Japanese. As others have said, try not to leave with regrets.

My first trip to Japan was an awesome experience but sadly I didn't get to enjoy any P4P at all. I just wasn't prepared well and the stars just didn't align for me. I was basically kicking myself about it for an entire year afterwards

Nothing ventured nothing gained.

You have lots of time. I suggest you spend at least two weeks going over current and recent threads.

After that, ask questions.(y)

One piece of advice:

Don't leave Japan with regrets.
I have a feeling that's easier said than done, but I'll try to live up to that.

Nice to meet you! There are some good options for P4P for noobies that speak minimal Japanese. As others have said, try not to leave with regrets.

My first trip to Japan was an awesome experience but sadly I didn't get to enjoy any P4P at all. I just wasn't prepared well and the stars just didn't align for me. I was basically kicking myself about it for an entire year afterwards
I'm going to try and figure something out, it's a matter of how much I want to spend. I was leaning towards Lovely Hand, but after reading about Yuriko, I'm intrigued by the office lady.

I'm going to try and figure something out, it's a matter of how much I want to spend. I was leaning towards Lovely Hand, but after reading about Yuriko, I'm intrigued by the office lady.

I have not had the pleasure of Yuriko's company but many on here have and enjoyed it. If you can get your schedules to jive then it's a good choice.

Otherwise, if you're looking for something else that doesn't break the bank, there's HE massage places and whatnot. Pink salons can be cheap but it's hit or miss.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland