Howdy!

WinnieL

Your exotic dream date
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Winnie!
I’m new here and I experience my first trip to Japan in 2 weeks!
Even though I’m really nervous, I’m looking forward to it!

If anyone has any general tips, I would love to hear them!

Thank you!

Hi, my name is Winnie!
I’m new here and I experience my first trip to Japan in 2 weeks!
Even though I’m really nervous, I’m looking forward to it!

If anyone has any general tips, I would love to hear them!

Thank you!
Are you visiting or moving here? And what area? Where you coming from?

Are you visiting or moving here? And what area? Where you coming from?
I’m visiting the last week of this month. I’ll be in different parts of Tokyo, mostly sight seeing. I’m coming from America

I noticed that there were some new cases in Tokyo. 1 or 2 that were unexplained. While the number is low, the reporting of cases or a spike might result in further actions whether travel related or domestic measures to slow the spread of this virus.

What I understand from the travelers reports is that they will visit Japan now. That might indicate that Japan will expand its travelers quarantine to US citizens like they have to South Korea.

If it were me and my main reason for visiting was cancelled, I’d stay in the States due to the circumstances.

That’s my 2 cents!

Reactions: WinnieL
I’m visiting the last week of this month. I’ll be in different parts of Tokyo, mostly sight seeing. I’m coming from America
It u I s amazing here. We have lived here almost 2 years. From the sex clubs, to the festivals, night clubs, bars, etc... there is so much to do. We are a very social out going couple and we are almost never home every weekend. It’s great you can drink anywhere in this county with no open container laws. We enjoy everyday here. I am sure you will love it. Any questions please ask.