Guest viewing is limited

HUB Tokyo?

Jormngdr

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello !

Just wanted to know, how's the HUB during week-days ? Is the bar only busy on Friday/saturday ?

Hello !

Just wanted to know, how's the HUB during week-days ? Is the bar only busy on Friday/saturday ?
Which one? There are like 50 in Tokyo alone.

Hello !

Around big stations like shinjuku, shibuya, ikebukuro they will be busy most nights (and packed on friday nights).

I dropped into a crowded Hub in Shibuya once just to take a leak, and there as a guy in the bathroom stall getting a blowjob from some girl. I didn't see it, but I could hear the dialog (in Japanese). "Are you sure you want to do this here?" "Yeah, just lick it..."

I dropped into a crowded Hub in Shibuya once just to take a leak, and there as a guy in the bathroom stall getting a blowjob from some girl. I didn't see it, but I could hear the dialog (in Japanese). "Are you sure you want to do this here?" "Yeah, just lick it..."
I once fucked a girl in the shinjuku 大ガードhub. Pretty sure it was a disabled toilet? I remember it being spacious. Good times.

Reactions: Maxblack
My favorite Hub to visit in Shibuya is the one by Tokyo Hands. But there are plenty of them around Shibuya. For me Shinjuku was hit or miss.

I once fucked a girl in the shinjuku 大ガードhub. Pretty sure it was a disabled toilet? I remember it being spacious. Good times.
At least tell us she was walking funny afterwards.

Im ashamed every time i walk into the Hub so what I actually do in there is of little consequence

I couldn't live with myself if I did something like you guys described. That's why I have never given a blowjob in Hub toilet.

It's not the Hub.....but last night I was with a large crew that used to hang at the "Black Lion". Really good time

It's not the Hub.....but last night I was with a large crew that used to hang at the "Black Lion". Really good time
I miss that place....

Yeah, especially since it wasn’t just one guy and he was always begging for more … i guess Mikey could have played in the Hangover movies

Guys who don't provide penetration should probably not get involved here. Especially when you don't even seem to know who was the inspiration for those movies.

Reactions: Frenchy
Best Hub is the shibuya one near the center, dont go to the one near TGIF

Best Hub is the shibuya one near the center, dont go to the one near TGIF
Do you mean Hub Center Gai? Dogenzaka, or the Hub/82 (the other brand of Hub)?

I always liked the one just a bit of a walk from TGIF. But I always met people there and that is my sensory bias in full force.

Do you mean Hub Center Gai? Dogenzaka, or the Hub/82 (the other brand of Hub)?

I always liked the one just a bit of a walk from TGIF. But I always met people there and that is my sensory bias in full force.
I appreciate the clarification... and yes, Center Gai

the one near Camelot and TGIF always seemed a bit dead... but perhaps just my experience.

I appreciate the clarification... and yes, Center Gai

the one near Camelot and TGIF always seemed a bit dead... but perhaps just my experience.

I might have just showed up on the occasions that it was a big busy, not Dubliners or Yokohama busy, but not dead either. Anyways we all experience things differently.

Reactions: yeti
Did the HUB relax its COVID restrictions?
The last times I've been to HUB, you would be assigned to a table and get kicked out if trying to do any nanpa. All the social tables had these plastic sheets so you could not talk to people next to you.

Reactions: Jimmy Chu1969