Huge tits anyone ?

Discussion in 'Questions, Answers & Warnings' started by jacqueh, Dec 7, 2010.

1. jacqueh

jacqueh TAG Member

Jun 2, 2019
    Hi guys !

I've been lurking this forum for a week, but now I would like to ask you guys something. I'm craving for huge tits (and love fake ones), and except Risa from Nasty Dolls, I don't know where I can find anything.
    Therefore, I tried to call some agencies with foreign ladies, but they are all "japanese customer only".

Can anyone help me on that one ? ;)

Thanks !

2. Wwanderer

WwandererWwanderer is a Verified Member Kids, don't try this at home!

Jul 30, 2019
    Maybe try some of the Roppongi strip clubs which employ many gaijin (and some Japanese, typically) dancers - Seventh Heaven, Tantra, The Office etc. Without too much effort you should be able to find women with fake breasts the size of small blimps, and there are generally abundant "extras" available in the private dance rooms, though rarely if ever FS in my experience.

It won't be particularly cheap at best, and there will probably be an attempt to hustle you out of more yen than you really wanted to spend, so keep your wits about you if you go this route.

-Ww

3. jacqueh

jacqueh TAG Member

Jun 2, 2019
    I'll think about it, even if I'm not really into clubs, it's still a good alternative !

Thanks a lot !

4. Bosh

Bosh TAG Member

Dec 15, 2010
    There are a few lasses on the Office with big fake breasts, both foreign and Japanese. However, be prepared to take a lot of money if you do the private dance route. 8k per song can soon add up. But its good fun once in a while. If you have a rapport you may also be able to meet after work, so I was once told.

There are some Japanese deri/soap I'm interested in but haven't had time to check yet whether they are gaijin friendly or not.

http://www.moenorinjin.net/index2.html

http://tora-ana.jp/main.html

http://www.dream7000.com/tenpo/index.php?id=5
    (I read that this is gaijin friendly, but I have little enthusiasm for soap.)

Please keep us informed of your research progress, in particular with regard to any bars/clubs specializing in large breasted women.

5. Wwanderer

Jul 30, 2019
    I thought that it was 7K/song at The Office...but could recollect incorrectly, or maybe they bumped their prices up a bit, though that seems unlikely in these economic times and given what I have seen of business there lately.

You were told the truth...or before work, btw.

-Ww

6. appl3n3rd

appl3n3rd TAG Member

Aug 13, 2014
    Has anyone information wether http://tora-ana.jp/main.html is gaijin friendly, the girls there look absolutely stunning!!! Even when we subtract the photoshop make up bonus there is still much left ^^.

7. Wwanderer

Jul 30, 2019
    I have no information on this service at all, have never heard of them before, but if you call, email or tweet them in English, they will probably let you know in a clear way, e.g., "Sorry, Japanese only."

-Ww

8. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson TAG Member

Mar 6, 2012
    "Objection your honor."

"Counselor?"

"Speculation and Hearsay. No hard proof."

"Sustained!"

#8 Mr. Anderson, Jan 5, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2011
  9. Wwanderer

Jul 30, 2019
    But

Emphasis added for clarity.

-Ww