Huncock My Name, I Am A Hun, And I Have A Cock... Simple Really :)

Would you join me (female only) on my trip around Japan between 19th Apr and 3rd May 2014?

• Yes I am and I would.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I know someone who would...

• No, but good luck Huncock!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Huncock

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Thanks for having me here.

I live and work in Papua New Guinea (PNG) at the moment, for over four years now in various positions, but all involved with crushing rocks, work with heavy machinery, and work with halfwits in the jungle.

The last year-and-a-half I have to live away from my family, and even though I am allowed to have a WAC (Wife Approved Cocksucker) here in PNG, when I finally get out of here - which is about every six weeks for two weeks - I like to treat myself, with some professional help - which also allowed btw. :)

The reason I wanted to be a member here is because if all goes well, I will get the chance to see Japan at the end of April. I don't have to tell you, how awesome this will be for me, as I have a weakness for Asian women, and Fast Trains. The best would be, if JR would have Pink or Red cars, where I can have a gorgeous / cute Japanese women on my cock, while I am looking out the window of a Shinkansen, passing beautiful scenery at 300 km/h.

A dream that I would cherish for the rest of my life :) If this would not happen, I will be happy with the same experience in two separate occasions. :D