I’m lovin’ it

Nikkei Guy

TAG Member
Reaction score
1D76F64A-0780-4D31-A142-0587913A8BA1.jpeg
i was looking at Manami’s avatar and it reminded me of a story I saw on the internet. An elementary aged boy wore this shirt to school thinking it was a normal McDonald’s I’m lovin’ it t-shirt. His mother did not notice until he got back from school. Apparently most of the teachers did not notice either.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...class-mistaking-McDonalds-merch.html?ITO=1490

im surprised they haven't sued yet.

Hey, there was a love hotel in Gotanda many years ago named “Air France”
Now they has renovated the building and changed the name to hotel Nox annex though.

Why does this make world news? People have nothing better to care about?

When I was about 15, one of my male classmates regularly wore one of those "the man" (arrow points up to face), "the legend" (arrow points down to pants) shirts, and another boy often wore a shirt with a nude sexy girl on it putting up her middle finger (nips and puss strategically covered of course).
They knew damn well why they were wearing them and nobody batted an eye, also the teachers.

Hey, there was a love hotel in Gotanda many years ago named “Air France”
Now they has renovated the building and changed the name to hotel Nox annex though.
I know that Air France people found that very funny in fact. Would have been more problematic with the fashion brands. Although I’m sure there must be a Chanel or Dior hotel somewhere...

Reactions: SugoiBoy