I’m through wasting money in the streets

somebilly

TAG Member
Reaction score
I guess you could consider this a warning as I’ve learned my lesson by going cheap with the Gotanda street scene. Every time the woman was ok looking but used a lot of lube, and essentially ran from my cock during fs. But that’s what happens when you skimp out and only pay 10k. In comparison I’ve paid 15k, just 5k more at a soapland and have had some of the best times of my life. Every time, I could pound away with no issues, and the last two girls didn’t even use lube, we’re already wet or preferred good old fashion spit.

long story short, fuck those streets, pay the extra money and enjoy yourself.

Reactions: jatriami
There is something that is hot about picking up a ...sucks that they offer shit service. I see them hanging out in groups and some of them are pretty decent looking. Thanks for taking one for the team.

I agree with you about it being hot to pick one up. Problem is the bait and switch, sometimes getting led to a brothel essentially and passed off to the next set of open legs. I just think that the volume of traffic they get is so high that they are either sore or just not into it as much as the soaps are. I might try a different location like Kanda but gotanda is out for now.

I agree with you about it being hot to pick one up. Problem is the bait and switch, sometimes getting led to a brothel essentially and passed off to the next set of open legs. I just think that the volume of traffic they get is so high that they are either sore or just not into it as much as the soaps are. I might try a different location like Kanda but gotanda is out for now.

You're talking about the Philippines girls near the station?
The ones here are never the ones giving you the service. They will just put you in a dark room and have someone else does the job. It's a hit or miss. Is it the same at Gotanda?

You're talking about the Philippines girls near the station?
The ones here are never the ones giving you the service. They will just put you in a dark room and have someone else does the job. It's a hit or miss. Is it the same at Gotanda?

I used to go to Kinshicho for business a lot a few years back and the Filipinas and Chinese masaji ladies were all over the place. Not sure if they are still there offering services.

I guess you could consider this a warning as I’ve learned my lesson by going cheap with the Gotanda street scene. Every time the woman was ok looking but used a lot of lube, and essentially ran from my cock during fs. But that’s what happens when you skimp out and only pay 10k. In comparison I’ve paid 15k, just 5k more at a soapland and have had some of the best times of my life. Every time, I could pound away with no issues, and the last two girls didn’t even use lube, we’re already wet or preferred good old fashion spit.

long story short, fuck those streets, pay the extra money and enjoy yourself.

I've been starting to feel the same way about Chinese deli too. Even though you get guaranteed FS for 10k, either the providers tend to be older and less attractive or they have a sour attitude. You can't even DK at times.

I also feel that 15k-20k and above is around the range that the quality of services can dramatically increase. Even though there are a lot of scams out there and paying more doesn't guarantee anything, I definitely feel like going below 15k coincides with a drop in quality.

The task now becomes finding good SLs that accept foreigners that charge around 20k, which is actually not such an easy task since many stopped accepting foreigners due to COVID. There are a few that charge 30k+, but it seems like there are better deals out there. I am looking to maximize cost performance of quality and price, and for now 20k seems like a good range.

Reactions: Fries225