I am an ass to my mom at times

RightOn6975

A Dark Knight
Reaction score
So my father was in the USAF and worked on the B52. She had to hear about this plane over and over again until finally she just accepted that was who my father was and grew to appreciate and love the plane that he worked on with such drive and passion.

Fast forward to now. Me being the ever loving son that I am sent her this
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/1...mber-will-outlive-younger-sleeker-rivals.html
Reminding her that she is old and that the plane's service life will out live her.

Her response taken from my various quotes I have said and posts I have sent to her: "Son, I love you, but go eat a bag full of dicks!"

My response: I love you too!!!

So my father was in the USAF and worked on the B52. She had to hear about this plane over and over again until finally she just accepted that was who my father was and grew to appreciate and love the plane that he worked on with such drive and passion.

Fast forward to now. Me being the ever loving son that I am sent her this
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/1...mber-will-outlive-younger-sleeker-rivals.html
Reminding her that she is old and that the plane's service life will out live her.

Her response taken from my various quotes I have said and posts I have sent to her: "Son, I love you, but go eat a bag full of dicks!"

My response: I love you too!!!

Great story! So... did you follow her advice/order? :D

Well, seeming how I know England has can of spotted dick, I intend to Amazon in bulk to oblige her request. LOL
Thanks! I googled « Spotted Dick » but frankly I thought first that it was a typo. You made my day, will mention to my SB casually that I would love her to cook me some Spotted Dick some day! :)

will mention to my SB casually that I would love her to cook me some Spotted Dick some day!

All fun and games until you wake up to a smell of fried meat and groin pain.

Reactions: BB0523
All fun and games until you wake up to a smell of fried meat and groin pain.
Ah ah, true, you never know what could happen with « l’ennemi héréditaire ». Always sleep with one eye opened when we’re together:)

Reactions: MikeH
The Brits certainly know how to name various foods.....
... and places. For example, I love Sussex. It sounds exactly like « Suce Sex » in french (no need for translation I suppose).

... and places. For example, I love Sussex. It sounds exactly like « Suce Sex » in french (no need for translation I suppose).
But then in the south of France, there is a city named "Condom"..... toujours les jeux des mots" (always there is a play on words)

Reactions: Frenchy
Yes. I'm not sure if you knew it is also the name of a pudding - Sussex Pond Pudding. An unappetising name that always made me think of murky pond water, but thanks to you I'll feel happier next time I see it.

A spotted dick does not really meet the description of a "bag of dicks." For that, I suggest these:

Yes. I'm not sure if you knew it is also the name of a pudding - Sussex Pond Pudding. An unappetising name that always made me think of murky pond water, but thanks to you I'll feel happier next time I see it.

A spotted dick does not really meet the description of a "bag of dicks." For that, I suggest these:

Thanks. If it can make you happier we also have the city of Bitche in France, so eating a Sussex Pudding with Spotted Dick in Bitche should be the nirvana!
As for the chocolate penises its a great idea. I may offer them for White Day if they have white chocolate versions of course. It’s classy and I’m sure the ladies will love the delicate attention!

"Son, I love you, but go eat a bag full of dicks!"
a2495570-876e-0131-fb5c-76030ec655af.gif

If that ain't love, I don't know what is!