I am looking japnes ladies for sex how i can find possible sex and stay together at Chiba station

Adshello

TAG Member
Reaction score
I am indian looking for girl stay and fun together for longtime, i can speak English and Japanese, how I found can someone explain to me

How does one say "seriously!" In Hindi? (Or Bengali, or Punjabi, or whatever local language you were raised in?)

A little more information would help. Like does she have to be Japanese? What is your budget? How far from Chiba station are you willing to travel? Are you only interested in full sex - or would other practices interesting to you? How good is your Japanese? Etc....

If you speak Japanese and English and you made it all the way from India to Chiba, you will certainly know that you need to spend 5 minutes on Google to identify the 2 or 3 delivery services that service foreigners, call one on the phone and make arrangements to either meet a girl in Tokyo or have one come to Chiba. It will cost you at least 30,000 yen. Don’t expect people here to respond to questions you can very easily figure out yourself using Google and a little common sense. Also, to indicate that you are at least a little bit serious about your request for help, I suggest next time that you increase your application of attention to the point where you use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.

I’m confused... do you live in Chiba station? In this case the chances of a girl accepting to have sex and stay at your place are rather limited , I guess. Even if you have a nice sleeping bag :D. Ginza station would be a classier option.

He uses the terms, "girl stay and fun together for longtime" so it sounds likes he's looking for a girlfriend and not a short-term solution.

Either that,

Or he's very virile.

upload_2018-1-13_13-41-54.png

or

upload_2018-1-13_13-45-33.png

Reactions: Sirenity
Hi fellow South Asian friend.

You’ve come to the right place if you want information on getting some action. But let me say a few words:
1. No one here will give you anything for free or is sitting idle to answer your queries. Just like call girls (as they’re called in that part of the world) don’t come into your lap in India whenever you wish for, even paid sex doesn’t come easy in a country you neither the speak the language of nor want to make any effort for.
2. This forum is a rich treasure of information. Use the search button. Type in your question. Even just type the word ‘sex’ if you’re too horny and one hand is busy. A lot of information will become instantly available to you. Make some effort rather than just throwing out a vague query to everyone here. People have been kind here not to bash you all over.
3. We south asians come from a culture that is not liberal, with very conservative attitude toward sex in general; a taboo even. Japan isn’t so. Take advantage of it. But don’t abuse it. Gaikokujins or foreigners generally have to strive harder to use the paid sex industry here. Most people here have learned the language; read a lot on the forum and contributed a lot too. You should do the most effortless of these activities at least - read some of the posts.

Your English may not be good; that is fine. Mine wasn’t too a few years ago and I still have a lot to learn. Your Japanese maybe non-existent (like mine). But don’t despair - just read a few posts and if you have a specific question that is not answered then by all means start a new thread.
For example, does anyone know of a delivery service for busty/thin/tall Japanese girls who will come to my hotel/place near Chiba station? Could you direct me to the right post?
Even though a good search should help you answer this, some people on this forum are kind enough to help you.

In the time I’ve used to write this post; an enterprising individual would have gathered enough information to find a Japanese lady to come/stay wherever you are in Chiba. That having said; if you want to have paid sex, you may find better luck if you move your ass from Chiba. Or maybe you’ll chance upon the nampa thread and even manage get a lady back to your own place. May you enjoy your stay in Japan!

Hi fellow South Asian friend.

You’ve come to the right place if you want information on getting some action. But let me say a few words:
1. No one here will give you anything for free or is sitting idle to answer your queries. Just like call girls (as they’re called in that part of the world) don’t come into your lap in India whenever you wish for, even paid sex doesn’t come easy in a country you neither the speak the language of nor want to make any effort for.
2. This forum is a rich treasure of information. Use the search button. Type in your question. Even just type the word ‘sex’ if you’re too horny and one hand is busy. A lot of information will become instantly available to you. Make some effort rather than just throwing out a vague query to everyone here. People have been kind here not to bash you all over.
3. We south asians come from a culture that is not liberal, with very conservative attitude toward sex in general; a taboo even. Japan isn’t so. Take advantage of it. But don’t abuse it. Gaikokujins or foreigners generally have to strive harder to use the paid sex industry here. Most people here have learned the language; read a lot on the forum and contributed a lot too. You should do the most effortless of these activities at least - read some of the posts.

Your English may not be good; that is fine. Mine wasn’t too a few years ago and I still have a lot to learn. Your Japanese maybe non-existent (like mine). But don’t despair - just read a few posts and if you have a specific question that is not answered then by all means start a new thread.
For example, does anyone know of a delivery service for busty/thin/tall Japanese girls who will come to my hotel/place near Chiba station? Could you direct me to the right post?
Even though a good search should help you answer this, some people on this forum are kind enough to help you.

In the time I’ve used to write this post; an enterprising individual would have gathered enough information to find a Japanese lady to come/stay wherever you are in Chiba. That having said; if you want to have paid sex, you may find better luck if you move your ass from Chiba. Or maybe you’ll chance upon the nampa thread and even manage get a lady back to your own place. May you enjoy your stay in Japan!

Words of wisdom...

for newbies and many TAG long-timers...

A single "like" wasn't enough appreciation for your post.
rasta-lion-emoji-jpg.6384

P.S. Still waiting to see if the OP returns and find out if if he is working towards his Level 1 Seriously certification.