Guest viewing is limited

I Do Love : りさ / Risa

Muramas

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
I Do Love: https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/deri-ado/girlid-17718522/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
11/13/2017

Contact Method:
Email (tokyoido@gmail.com)

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min, 13,000

Type/Location:
Apartment

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
The experience I had with this agency was not good at all and I hope everyone that reads this avoids this agency at all costs.

Sent an email in English at 12 at night and got a reply 30 mins later and took around an hour to setup a 60 min session.

She didn't take long to arrive and when she came in I had the payment on the table which she put in her purse and while she was doing that I set my timer to see how long the session would go. We undressed, we got in the shower and she washed me. While in the shower we made small talk and was polite, even though she didn't know English much.

I tried to kiss her a few times and she pulled back. At first I thought it was because she wanted to wash first but I did after we showered and she still wouldn't let me.

Moved to the bed where she offered FS for an extra 10,000 yen. I refused as I didn't have any more cash on me at the time and I was confused because google translate stated that they do "Fucking" for a basic service. Later I found out that it translated to "titty fuck" :/

Started with an uncovered HJ which was good and then moved to put a condom on. I asked if I can touch her she said yes and put lube on but she was constantly pulling away from me touching her clit.

I tried to stick my fingers in but she said that is only allowed if I paid the 10,000 yen.

Covered BJ didn't feel good and I told her it was the condom and then she took off my condom and proceeded giving me a HJ. I came and then she wiped me down with paper towel and I washed off. Afterwards she came out of the washroom and started putting on clothes.

I checked my timer and we haven't even past 27 minutes yet. I asked If she was leaving and she said yes. I said that I had 30 minutes more and she said that when I cum then she goes.

Afterwards she asks me to tip her 3,000 yen and I was glad that I didn't have the money on me because she didn't deserve what she got.

She left and a few minutes later she came back and wanted to wait for her driver while texting on her phone and left after only a few mins.

I thought after she I sent a email to the dispatch stating that I was disappointed with the service.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Avoid at all costs.

Last edited:
3,000 yen tip? Sounds like a Chinese shops tactic. Tips and on the spot upselling is not standard p4p practice in Japan, in my experience.

3,000 yen tip? Sounds like a Chinese shops tactic. Tips and on the spot upselling is not standard p4p practice in Japan, in my experience.

No extended transportation fee for all Tokyo 23 wards and having very long course like 300 minutes are the key.

Last edited:
Service and/or Provider's Name:
I Do Love: https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/deri-ado/girlid-17718522/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
11/13/2017

Contact Method:
Email (tokyoido@gmail.com)

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min, 13,000

Type/Location:
Apartment

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
The experience I had with this agency was not good at all and I hope everyone that reads this avoids this agency at all costs.

Sent an email in English at 12 at night and got a reply 30 mins later and took around an hour to setup a 60 min session.

She didn't take long to arrive and when she came in I had the payment on the table which she put in her purse and while she was doing that I set my timer to see how long the session would go. We undressed, we got in the shower and she washed me. While in the shower we made small talk and was polite, even though she didn't know English much.

I tried to kiss her a few times and she pulled back. At first I thought it was because she wanted to wash first but I did after we showered and she still wouldn't let me.

Moved to the bed where she offered FS for an extra 10,000 yen. I refused as I didn't have any more cash on me at the time and I was confused because google translate stated that they do "Fucking" for a basic service. Later I found out that it translated to "titty fuck" :/

Started with an uncovered HJ which was good and then moved to put a condom on. I asked if I can touch her she said yes and put lube on but she was constantly pulling away from me touching her clit.

I tried to stick my fingers in but she said that is only allowed if I paid the 10,000 yen.

Covered BJ didn't feel good and I told her it was the condom and then she took off my condom and proceeded giving me a HJ. I came and then she wiped me down with paper towel and I washed off. Afterwards she came out of the washroom and started putting on clothes.

I checked my timer and we haven't even past 27 minutes yet. I asked If she was leaving and she said yes. I said that I had 30 minutes more and she said that when I cum then she goes.

Afterwards she asks me to tip her 3,000 yen and I was glad that I didn't have the money on me because she didn't deserve what she got.

She left and a few minutes later she came back and wanted to wait for her driver while texting on her phone and left after only a few mins.

I thought after she I sent a email to the dispatch stating that I was disappointed with the service.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Avoid at all costs.

You should consider trying another company. Their are so many different groups out there and I am sure you can find a provider to your liking. Maybe just give up on I Do.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland