I Finally Joined!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Floridian, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Floridian

Floridian TAG Member

Sep 22, 2020
    I've been enjoying the info on this forum for over a year now and thought I should start contributing . I'm a white American and been in Kanto half of my life. Though most of of my P4P has been in Ikebukuro and Kabukicho I've been to some places that have yet to be mentioned on TAG. I look forward to conversing with you all.

2. johnnyboy84

johnnyboy84 TAG Member

Jan 21, 2021
    I do most of my p4p in ikebukuro and kabukicho as well. i frequent pururungang in ikebukuro (used cutie bomb a small number of times) and i frequent happy berry in kabukicho. share with us some of your favorite places when you can.

3. Floridian

Floridian TAG Member

Sep 22, 2020
    Thanks johnnyboy84, give me 24 hours. I've followed your scholarly research here for quite some time. Don't worry, I won't touch Umi-san - I know she's yours!

johnnyboy84 likes this.
  4. johnnyboy84

johnnyboy84 TAG Member

Jan 21, 2021
    If I wanted her to be mine, I wouldn't have reviewed and recommended her. I would have kept her a secret hah. But yeah, I have been too shy to ask the other Ikebukuro area providers. I got Pururungang and Cutie Bomb through word of mouth. With Happy Berry, an information center guided me to it.

5. lotus

lotus The whole universe, nothing less

Jan 1, 2021
    "word of mouth", nice pun!