I Finally Joined!

Floridian

TAG Member
Reaction score
I've been enjoying the info on this forum for over a year now and thought I should start contributing . I'm a white American and been in Kanto half of my life. Though most of of my P4P has been in Ikebukuro and Kabukicho I've been to some places that have yet to be mentioned on TAG. I look forward to conversing with you all.

I do most of my p4p in ikebukuro and kabukicho as well. i frequent pururungang in ikebukuro (used cutie bomb a small number of times) and i frequent happy berry in kabukicho. share with us some of your favorite places when you can.

Thanks johnnyboy84, give me 24 hours. I've followed your scholarly research here for quite some time. Don't worry, I won't touch Umi-san - I know she's yours!

Reactions: johnnyboy84
If I wanted her to be mine, I wouldn't have reviewed and recommended her. I would have kept her a secret hah. But yeah, I have been too shy to ask the other Ikebukuro area providers. I got Pururungang and Cutie Bomb through word of mouth. With Happy Berry, an information center guided me to it.

"word of mouth", nice pun!