I had to cancel a booking at Galdeli, how can I make a reservation again?

algebrah

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Long time user, first time poster here.
I recently decided to enjoy some p4p again, after a long break.

I have had my eyes on みぽにゃ from Galdeli for a while now as the Gyaru fantasy is still in my bucket list, so I made an appointment, called again an hour later for confirmation, but, by some kind of curse or pure bad luck, I had a car accident on my way to the store, so I had to call again and cancel. :cry:

I know the store's policy about sudden cancelations, and I am aware that it sadly means I can no longer make an appointment; I tried making another appointment yesterday, and sure enough I was unable to.
As none of the other gyaru stores I looked into come even close to this one, I come to you, to seek your help and advice, oh wise people of T.A.G; any ideas on how I could make a reservation here now, please?

Thank you.

I’m sure you tried explaining the situation?
Just brainstorming here but obviously you could try booking with a new set of contact creds. Or if you are similarly desperate you could offer to pay for the appt you missed at the next appt. Both are severe measures of course.

Yeah.. you really screwed the pooch with a dotakyan on the shop’s #1. You might try begging for her forgiveness directly, again offer to compensate for the cancel, and offer to bring a strap on so she can punish you for the bad boy that you are.. lol. Looking at her photos I imagine that’s very much in her playbook… ;)

upload_2021-12-28_22-59-2.jpeg