Guest viewing is limited

I have a relationship without understanding???

OMG. I also hope there is anyone can slap me in the face and tell me to wake up. LOL, it is not serious like you think. i just want to be nice. i'm a kind of person want to think something that other people never think and do something other people never do. it's not my first love, but i don't think she thinks about me crazy like that.

I didn't text her for a long time after making this topic. She knows my facebook, when i wrote the status about the girl, she asked me "what is that" and we had a conversation like i have said. That's why i want to listen more before asking her in 14/2. I will have my own decision after that day.

Last edited:
Hey buddy..

No..no...and just no!

shes a proper waste of time. From what i gather you are from a country where access to women is limited or not that prevalent.

Wait to go to study wherever you plan to go and hopefully it is a more liberal country with more access to women. You will very quickly realise that there are way too many fish in the sea.

Fuck it.. if possible just visit tokyo for a week without telling her and you will probaboy realise that girls like her are just a dime a dozen and way more friendly and drama free.

Anyways you are young and you will learn.. hopefully not the hard way.

With all the good advice given, she is giving you free Japanese lessons. Whether she will become your gf or not, learning a language is never a waste if you have an interest in the country / culture ;)
Usually it's the other way around with the girls just trying to get some free English classes.

Thank everyone. I think i really waked up. I know what should i do, and i don't want any benefits from her. Anyway, i will study Japanese as a third language but not because of her.

I will go to Japan someday, but just for a short time to try a new culture there, now i will take a few years to focus in my studying first.