I miss P4P with foreign girls in Tokyo...

DJProfessorK

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm stuck in the states at the moment with my company waffling on sponsoring my visa. It'll happen at some point, I just don't know when.

However, I absolutely miss how many foreign girls were open to P4P in Tokyo. On my last business trip I slept with French, German, and US chicks. All of them stated something similar, 'I could never do this in my home country. I could never live it down, but in Japan, the stigma isn't there. And my Japanese girlfriends don't really mind it. In fact, some of them do it as well.'

At first, I assumed it was going to be exclusive to bar girls, but it was teachers, one of them reviewed J-rock bands, and another worked in a high end salon.

I've met girls in the US who in theory will knock your socks off after you spend a certain amount on a date, but will get offended if you even mentioned the idea of just cutting that out and giving the incentive straight to them. That's odd to me. But while in Japan, I could say these things openly, and girls would be DTF, even sly and sexy about it. I miss that.

And I don't know what it is, the girls in Tokyo who I've met openly engaging in P4P are head and shoulders above the 'quality' of women who openly engage in it in the states. Or maybe that's just how I perceive it.

It's like as soon as I leave the states, I'm reminded just how backward and stuffy we are about some things.

Oh well...can't wait to get back to Tokyo...

Last edited:
Hell yeah I know what you mean, brother. Was fortunate enough to spend a few years in Japan during my younger years.

Lived it up and dated several girls. Then had my heart broke and tried to fill the hole with ramen and beer. My degenerate friend took my depressed self to a soapland. Never been more scared in my life. Only to have the best sex I had that year.

Fell in love with Japan right then and there. No other country can I set for trip to see some temples on a shinkansen, be back in the city by noon, a blowjob before dinner, and then shitfaced by 8 o'clock.

In the states it's either too much work, or far too sketch for me to care. Vowed to come back to Japan for the food, girls, and P4P. The safety and ease of service is hard to beat. Hope you can travel soon.

As an American, I never did p4p in the USA.

Based on the endless information I read about it coming from TAG and various other locations, even compared to setting up a deriheru in the countryside here in the Nippon it just seems tedious.

Tokyo’s calling you, brother. :D