I Want Fs

User#3673

TAG Member
Reaction score
I thought that Happy Berry might be the place for me, but two times in a row FS was not on offer. And from reading other reviews, it seems it is rarely offered there.

5A Heads Grimpeur I have gotten it three times now. I don`t like going to Shibuya really though as I run into people I know there sometimes. Want to keep things on the down low.

Guys I want FS. I find it really frustrating to pay a lot of money and find that it isn`t on the menu. I speak Japanese pretty well.

I like young, slim, attractive women of all nationalities. I am newer to this game than a lot of you. What are my options in Tokyo and Kanagawa? What shops, services (name of the specific agency or shop) do you recommend?

Jacueh I haven`t yet. It is on my list of places to try. And I would love to meet Monica the new Brazilian lady there.

I am hoping to pay closer to 20K each time, but that may be wishful thinking if I want guaranteed FS. Hipness is guaranteed but I find the quality to be hit and miss.

Happy Berry - getting FS is hit and miss

5a Heads Grimpeur- FS so far has been 100% but one lady initially said no, only to say what the heck later on. (Maybe making her little man in the boat) feel good, was what convinced her, I don`t know.

Happy Berry would be perfect I think if I got FS.

Does anyone know if the ladies at Happy Berry start giving you FS after you have seen them several times?

If you are looking for girls to repeat with, you could also maybe try something like the Universe Club (compensated dating), which is more expensive up front, but repeat sessions are going to be as cheap or cheaper than deriheru.

Niina is the only girls that offered me free fs but the condom broke.

Kira does FS but for an extra 5000 yen. Hell, if you pay that much to have your goo swallowed for some girls or go over on their face, I am ready to potentially pay for FS

I would like to find a service to call home. Some of the guys are regular with one service(andI really admire this). They get to know the tencho, and the girls. Universe Club I`m not sure I can afford. I have checked into it and it seems pretty pricey. But I may check it out.

Hipness was fun for a while until they sent me a HUGE lady that they advertised as slim. I really hate that when they bait and switch. Or falsify the photos so it is no longer anything like the same person. Sure you get what you pay for, but still
13K is a lot of hard earned cash. I will sometimes hook up with Erika from Hipness, or Rina if she comes back. Also I would like to try Lia if it is untrue that she doesn`t take us white folk. A first time poster, posted that, but I have my doubts about that. Seems strange.

5A Heads Grimpeur - the ladies have all been attractive enough, but it is a bit of a hassle, going their arranging a hotel, and I am fearful I will run into someone I know in Shibuya. I`d like it to be a bit more discreet. In fact i have run into people I know but fortunately not when I am coming out of a love hotel or going into one.

Some of the guys at another forum rave about Genkai Lovers. They don`t mind that the ladies have a few miles on them. Sometimes I don`t mind either, but if I am regularly paying good money I would like some younger, slim, and attractive women of any nationality. I wanted to try Kitty but now her prices are quite high 55,000 for an hour of outcall or 45K if she allows you have incall (which is what I would hope for).

I was I was rich!

I`m feeling a bit down about P4P in Japan at the moment as I spent a lot and didn`t get what I wanted. But I know it happens to all of us.

You could also try Eri from Kansai Cherry Blossoms. She is in Tokyo. Just contact Sayuri.

I would like to find a service to call home. Some of the guys are regular with one service(andI really admire this). They get to know the tencho, and the girls. Universe Club I`m not sure I can afford. I have checked into it and it seems pretty pricey. But I may check it out.

Hipness was fun for a while until they sent me a HUGE lady that they advertised as slim. I really hate that when they bait and switch. Or falsify the photos so it is no longer anything like the same person. Sure you get what you pay for, but still
13K is a lot of hard earned cash. I will sometimes hook up with Erika from Hipness, or Rina if she comes back. Also I would like to try Lia if it is untrue that she doesn`t take us white folk. A first time poster, posted that, but I have my doubts about that. Seems strange.

5A Heads Grimpeur - the ladies have all been attractive enough, but it is a bit of a hassle, going their arranging a hotel, and I am fearful I will run into someone I know in Shibuya. I`d like it to be a bit more discreet. In fact i have run into people I know but fortunately not when I am coming out of a love hotel or going into one.

Some of the guys at another forum rave about Genkai Lovers. They don`t mind that the ladies have a few miles on them. Sometimes I don`t mind either, but if I am regularly paying good money I would like some younger, slim, and attractive women of any nationality. I wanted to try Kitty but now her prices are quite high 55,000 for an hour of outcall or 45K if she allows you have incall (which is what I would hope for).

I was I was rich!

I`m feeling a bit down about P4P in Japan at the moment as I spent a lot and didn`t get what I wanted. But I know it happens to all of us.

Yo Bob give this one a try

http://www.tokyoadultguide.com/threads/shibuya-hotel-room-deliveries-デリーヘルス).7014/

Shibuya, been there and done it. If all goes well, you will pay under 18,000. The most would be 25,000 if the girl demands extra or a "gaijin" tax. Pretty much all the girls are under 25 in age. Just dont go for the "free" system which saves you 2000 yen but you dont know what kind of a horror mite await you.

Reactions: User#3673
Thanks for all the comments and suggestions guys. I have tried Raku, Hipness and others. And Asian Mystique, Nasty Dolls, Kansai Sayuri and her friends, Kitty are all on my Bucket List. I will use Hipness and Raku again sometimes.
Appreciated! Thanks for helping a fellow monger out!