Guest viewing is limited

I want to dress as a Sugar Daddy for Halloween

Hold my beer
Where I come from it's understood that, after uttering those words, you have to do something incredibly stupid, painful, probably life threatening, with the only redeeming quality being the entertainment value it provides your audience.

We are waiting.

Reactions: Sudsy
Where I come from it's understood that, after uttering those words, you have to do something incredibly stupid, painful, probably life threatening, with the only redeeming quality being the entertainment value it provides your audience.

We are waiting.

On all those counts, Have I ever disappointed you guys? :D

Reactions: Frenchy
98500796_paris.jpg

That would be the right vehicle trailer :)

Reactions: MikeH and Frenchy
So Frenchy, what did you end up wearing yesterday ?

So Frenchy, what did you end up wearing yesterday ?

usual suit , shirt and tie... but it’s enough to scare some people I guess :D
The party I was referring to happened 2 weeks ago, a pre-Halloween in short .
Anyone went to Shibuya yesterday? Heard they have “no drink zones” now...

Roppongi was a ghost town last nite no exaggeration. Shibuya was as full as normal on Halloween but people weren’t drinking on the streets.
Lots of police telling people not to stop for photo shoots with no one really listening.

usual suit , shirt and tie... but it’s enough to scare some people I guess :D
The party I was referring to happened 2 weeks ago, a pre-Halloween in short .
Anyone went to Shibuya yesterday? Heard they have “no drink zones” now...
Who got your VIP pass then?

... speaking about sugar babe , a funny anecdote too good not to share

so one of my dear regulars (unfortunately we don’t meet as often as I’d like, she travels a lot) is also a pro. I had plan to go hiking and proposed her to join me, but knowing full well that it’s hard to organize day trips together since she may get bookings at the last moment...

She was ok but as I anticipated had to cancel because of a client, and I’m of course totally fine with that, I knew from the start what her job is, we met that way :D

Then I just received that super cute apologetic message from her saying that well, she invented the customer, was just too lazy to go hiking and didnt know how to tell me first ...

So here you go , I’m probably the only guy on earth who is told “sorry I will have sex with another man”. as an excuse not to hurt my feelings :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She’s such a sweetheart... eventually we’ll cook dinner together at my place and snuggle watching Netflix instead :)

So here you go , I’m probably the only guy on earth who is told “sorry I will have sex with another man”. as an excuse not to hurt my feelings :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Man ... I tip my hat to you. Cheers!

She’s such a sweetheart... eventually we’ll cook dinner together at my place and snuggle watching Netflix instead :)

Music for snuggling from the late great Luther Vandross

Or maybe Brandon Wade, founder of SA?
His SB always has the “I’m with this guy just for the money and fame” look , it’s hilarious .
Total gold digger , but he seems to be really in love...

View attachment 12364

lol.. It did not take long...
The Master of Sugaring got a salty ending , apparently

75B92D17-9AD8-4F8D-9A5A-E2F47FEB58BA.png

lol.. It did not take long...
The Master of Sugaring got a salty ending , apparently

View attachment 12599

I watched a "documentary" on Sugar Dating a couple of weeks ago ( Youtube extract below). These two feature prominently. Both absolute fakes, full of BS and totally transparent. Not a great doc by BBC standards, largely because the interviewer comes across as naive and like most modern docs it tends to be dumbed down for the reality TV crowd.

Reactions: Frenchy
I watched a "documentary" on Sugar Dating a couple of weeks ago ( Youtube extract below). These two feature prominently. Both absolute fakes, full of BS and totally transparent. Not a great doc by BBC standards, largely because the interviewer comes across as naive and like most modern docs it tends to be dumbed down for the reality TV crowd.

interesting, will have a look at it later
Thanks!

what made me laugh in Wade’s Insta post was actually the comments... some girls already proposing to be a new SB under the very post where he mentions his break-up... ah, ah, shameless sluts :ROFLMAO:

interesting, will have a look at it later
Thanks!

what made me laugh in Wade’s Insta post was actually the comments... some girls already proposing to be a new SB under the very post where he mentions his break-up... ah, ah, shameless sluts :ROFLMAO:

ok so the whole documentary is here:

Short version:
SBs= pooooor naive ladies badly taken advantage of. Can’t do no wrong. Good. You would nearly think they get on SA with a gun on their head forcing them to do so instead of trying to get a job

SDs= dirty rich old men . Pervs. Pathetic. Bad. Or worse, scammers (only the guys, of course)

but I must admit the dialog between Wade and Zoe is hilarious... he is « polyamorous » but she can’t be... he plans to have kids with her but she doesn’t seem so sure...

you can see the trainwreck bound to happen

Last edited:
ok so the whole documentary is here:

Short version:
SBs= pooooor naive ladies badly taken advantage of. Can’t do no wrong. Good. You would nearly think they get on SA with a gun on their head forcing them to do so instead of trying to get a job

SDs= dirty rich old men . Pervs. Pathetic. Bad. Or worse, scammers (only the guys, of course)

but I must admit the dialog between Wade and Zoe is hilarious... he is « polyamorous » but she can’t be... he plans to have kids with her but she doesn’t seem so sure...

you can see the trainwreck bound to happen

But it is interesting the woman interviewing clearly saw "sugar babes" as sex workers.

Hard to tell how much of Wade/Zoe in the doco is real life, or PR for S.A.

Wade's Mum new her son fairly well -- "Your a loser Wade, better hit the books and build a mountain of money to attract women". I think it is only a matter of time before we see mug shots of Wade in the news.

You know you helped fund Zoe's wardrobe and plastic surgery. You deserve a guest spot in Wade's bathtub.

You know you helped fund Zoe's wardrobe and plastic surgery. You deserve a guest spot in Wade's bathtub.
Ah ah true... but not with them. Not sure why but I didn’t really like that « couple ». Not even his house to be honest.
One thing I liked however is how he fought back vs this annoying/preachy journalist the next day. A lot of what he said made sense : if you just want to do sex work, do sex work, you don’t need SA for that. If members break the rules well they know they break them, ultimately it’s their responsibility not his.