Guest viewing is limited

I want to eat a pussy in 69 position

Mhmoochy

TAG Member
Reaction score
On weekends I go visit blowjob bars so I can enjoy 69, well I like the pelvic at front of my face including face sitting and I don't usually stop until I cum in her mouth and she juices in mine.

It's good but I always need to pay, I tried to nampa some girls but I usually can't score..

Where to find women who like to have their pussy eaten by a stranger (Tokyo/Yokohama)

The ladies at maruhi-densetsu routinely offered their pussies to be eaten. Haven't been there since the outbreak, no guarantees.

Which Pink Salon are you going to?
Otherwise, try Tinder, or hitting the streets, bars, etc.

On weekends I go visit blowjob bars so I can enjoy 69, well I like the pelvic at front of my face including face sitting and I don't usually stop until I cum in her mouth and she juices in mine.

It's good but I always need to pay, I tried to nampa some girls but I usually can't score..

Where to find women who like to have their pussy eaten by a stranger (Tokyo/Yokohama)

If you're going to pink salons it is sometimes cheaper that way than to get it for "free" if you get my drift.