Guest viewing is limited

I want to meet gyaryu girls

rednose72

TAG Member
Reaction score
Until recently I did not understand the whole gyaryu lifestyle. But I saw a documentary somewhere (I can't remember the channel, but I think it was on an airplane). Now I am totally fascinated by gyaryu girls an would love to meet them. Does anybody know where they hang out ? Or is there a p4p gyaryu service ?

They're still around, if you're in Tokyo, check out Shibuya / Ikebukuro areas. Most of them aren't going to be the full on ganguro types, but there will still be groups around.

They can be a lot more aggressive in my experience compared to your typical Japanese girl, so be prepared for that. Gyaru groups can be very hard to penetrate, especially if you don't speak Japanese or understand the current culture. If you're looking for gyaru p4p, you can try Gingira or Tinkerbell.

Start with spelling is as "gyaru", haha.

If you want to try to pick up gyaru, it's a good thing to study some more documentaries and also learn the current trends and brands they wear.
You could try to check out some youtube videos about Black Diamond because they are big currently and very extreme looking, but be careful with mentioning them to other gyaru since not everyone likes them and thinks they do something positive for the gyaru image.
Anyway, if you like girls that are into fashion its always worth a shot to remember the brand names and compliment them on their clothes while casually letting slip in that you are familiar with the brand.

There are many p4p shops that specialize in gyaru, though many of them are not foreign friendly.

Go to Shibuya to the the Don Quijote area. They usually congregate around there. Hand them 10,000 yen notes and they will be willing to endure talking to yo. Some like to shower, so offering them a shower. Now, if you don't want deal with that group, the easiest way to meet a ganguro type is by going to the 109 in Shibuya. Not the one for men. Go to the one at the fork of the road.