Web

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins 48000 and WAY to short

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Okay, gents, I was going to do a previously on TAG thing and link to my previous encounter with her, but sadly I can't. So Gentlemen, once again I have gotten accustomed to short reviews, this one will be slightly longer but I will leave out the deed somewhat, and I want to hit on a few key points. So first, like my first time, Manami is great at building rapport. Even if you have not been with her, she will break your psychological and social barriers down and make you feel comfortable during the walk to the LH you are going to (dependent on if she is not coming directly to the hotel or house you are located).

I had a plan, I was going to get her back for the tickle torture her and Anna Summer put me through only this time Anna was not there to help. We were talking about my job, political climate random jokes and as soon as we got into the room, GAME THE FUCK ON!!! We had not even gotten in the door and she had closed it before BAM she attacks me. From there we could NOT get enough of each other. So you can imagine what happened from there (Yes Shower was included).

So the deed, the few things I want to hit on. Trying and failing horribly to be Christian Gray and telling her, that I am DATY first. It took some convincing before she said yes. Even from the bottom during Missionary, she was taking control, and gents the rear view. If you have not done it, DO EET!!!

With as much fun as we were having 90 mins flew by FAST, and I regret it, though I and she had other plans for the night.

Afterthought, my Japanese is progressing and have learned how to speak dirty in Nihongo, suffice to say, it was amazing.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She constantly surprises you and threw my whole revenge payback out the door.