Guest viewing is limited

I wonder how many people from here will be listed

Old news... it’s been known for awhile already and since it’s Japanese app, I don’t think many people from TAG actually registered an account - you don’t need to give your info to use the basic info function.

Edit: The article you linked to doesn’t mention the fact that the app users saw app functions disabled (mileage/points/discounts) when this originally happened

Reactions: sunshine2k5
Sounds like points are not worth the trouble of keeping your identity private online, unless you don't really use your real names on those sites, which should be standard practice?

Sounds like points are not worth the trouble of keeping your identity private online, unless you don't really use your real names on those sites, which should be standard practice?
Yes. You need not use your real names or email address. You get default ID that's random and you can set a password of your own choosing.
It is possible to actually enter more information, but you only need the basic stuff to get the miles for each hotel 'touch' point in the rooms.

I have used it and have some miles on it, but I never entered any real info and used the random ID assigned.

I've not yet seen any of the supposedly stolen data, so I don't know exactly how much of what was accessed. But, I still believe that the majority of people keep info minimal.