Guest viewing is limited

Icha kyaba!!!

Jennifer Maddingly

Make tokyo Unforgettable
Reaction score
So recently I’ve been working at an icha kyaba omise. If you don’t know what that is, it’s a weird mise where you can basically offer the girls money in the form of poker chips to do anything you ask. Like kirari but the girls are much more enthusiastic to play in the booths. We have a menu of games and various icha icha that customers can play with the girls.

So as I said. I’ve been working here recently and it’s been so... eye opening! I guess.

You’d be really surprised about how many men want blow jobs in front of their friends and coworkers!!!! So far I haven’t been asked to do anything ‘weird’ but I have had sex in the booths here.

What are some crazy omise you guys have been to? This place is nuts! Anything goes all night until the sun comes up. What kind of debauchery can the naughty salary men of Tokyo get up to....

You’d be really surprised about how many men want blow jobs in front of their friends and coworkers!!!!
I love the idea of friends and coworkers doing these kind of public room things like pink salon, sekukyaba and happening bars together. I dont know how to explain but i get a very good feeling about guys who can do that in front of people they know, kind of open, non taboo atmosphere.

(What can I come up with......hmmmm..........)

Reactions: akasam and MossBoss
Since when is missing out on a spicy place where you can grope girls on a level thats not gonna happen at you average friday night at Pretty Getter and advantage?

You obviously have no idea of the average Friday of the TAG punters! :p

I would be way more small minded and racist than I already am if that would be all I am getting on Fridays. :D:eek:

I’m curious about if people come here individually, in groups, or MF Couples. (Or pairs of guys?)

Thanks. Going in with a bunch of guys seems preferable to going in with a buddy to me, though I know that (a lot of?) women would like that, especially here in Japan with the prevalence of yaoi manga. Jennifer, just out of curiosity, if you happen to talk to your co-workers, could you get their take on it?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
You obviously have no idea of the average Friday of the TAG punters! :p

s-l225.jpg

:cautious::(

Reactions: Cinnabums and MikeH
Since when is missing out on a spicy place where you can grope girls on a level thats not gonna happen at you average friday night at Pretty Getter and advantage?

Well, without getting too personal, if the OP works there-not interested!:cool:

ummm, are you dissing her appearance? :sneaky:
Of course not. She is stunning, the first time i saw her i knew i had to get to know her.

Just some people here claim that only "natural" is good (i've had surgeries myself) and think that girls who look like highschool children are somehow more attractive than stunners who look their 20something age. But thats a personal taste so whatever.

Besides that, people have judged my best friend on what others say about her and on drama that is caused by others, not her. She always has the best intentions at heart.

Don't ever suggest i would diss my friend's appearance, i love big boobs, blonde hair and tattoos (on others). We could be sisters in appearance, only i'm the less outstanding one. She is always the one who gets hit on if we go out together.

Unfortunately I think this p4p world is driven by appearances. We saw recently in the other thread, many here say they're not too fond of 'bolt-on' boobs.
Thats fair enough and i'm not saying he has to book her, but to make such a rude comment while she tries to contribute positively to the forum is not ok.