Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes, 7,000 yen

Type/Location:
oppai pub

Language Notes:
Japanese only, except for one girl who was willing to speak some English

Details of the Encounter:
Initial July visit
Asked the doorman if foreigners were OK and before I could even finish the question could tell what his answer was going to be somehow. There were no questions in Japanese and he went over the rules using exaggerated gestures and I got the feeling that even if you didn’t know any Japanese they would let you in. That was a nice feeling, but when I went back later he was much more suspicious and questioning. Either it was a different guy or they've gotten stricter or both.
Two girls only. Manaka. My impressions about her are now clouded by the feeling I got when I saw her a few months later, but this time for some reason I thought I’d hit the jackpot. Cute, tall, light-skinned, nice boobs and good action.
Physically I wasn’t that attracted to Ami, but she was pleasant to talk to and seemed like she was having a nice time just spending time with me.

First October visit
Yuna was pretty and friendly and spoke decent English. She’d just returned from a trip to Europe. We didn’t touch or kiss at all, unfortunately. When I asked if she liked swimming she pointed to her outfit and laughed. Fun.
Himi. Cute, great boobs. A little shy.
Manaka again. She seemed tired and very disinterested this time. It was so unenjoyable actually that I tried to avoid her schedule on later visits.

Second October visit
The next time I tried to visit was a little after ten one morning which according to the schedule would guarantee me a big boob girl, but the doorman told me to come back at 12 for some reason. I still got the girl I wanted, but she wasn’t really worth the wait. Akane’s boobs were only that big because she’s a little overweight, also not very fun.
Ema was not that cute. Small, firm boobs. Disinterested.
My only note about Non is that she was also disinterested.

Natsuki shimei
Once I shimei a girl because of the website description and her boob size. I think it was Natsuki. This was dumb of me. She wasn’t cute or fun to spend time with at all. How long can you really play with big (though a little saggy) boobs, I found myself starting to wonder. Fortunately she started to rub my junk towards the end so that was appreciated.

Himi shimei
Though she wasn’t fun the first time, she’s cute and has a great pair and I had some time to kill. This time though she was in a pleasant mood right away for some reason. The shimei maybe? We talk and I steal glances down at the big, beautiful bulge of her swimsuit, letting my excitement build. I buy her a drink, the first of two. This time I find out that she’s a decent kisser too. It was a great experience, but she plays it by the book unfortunately so she didn't rub my junk or anything. She’s a science student and also has a part time job at a pharmacy. She didn’t really understand if I tried to resort to English when my Japanese failed me, but cutely somehow she would answer some of my questions in Japanese with a single English word.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I would shimei Himi again but would have to be a little desperate to go back for another free course. Too many of the girls seem tired or bored and just aren't that cute in general.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report on スク水大国. I actually couldn't find a good way to translate this to English without it being super long.
But for our readers, this is basically a oppai club where the girls where the one-piece bathing suit that you see students wear in school on days when they are in the pool.

Anyway, I came up with School Swimsuit Kingdom.

Approved: 11/5/2019

Great info, but this place kind of seems like a place to avoid if it has so many disinterested girls working there. Can I ask what made you keep going back after all those less-than-perfect experiences?

The theme is right up my alley. Sorry to hear that most of the girls were less than enthusiastic.

If you don't mind me asking, how's your Japanese? My (admittedly limited) experience in oppai pubs is that the girls were more than willing to hop on my lap, get their tits out, and make out after a couple minutes of small talk, dumb jokes, and flirting.

Reactions: oppailover
IIRC this is in the same building as Milky Pie..maybe the same group? idk. I just remember not having the best time at Milky Pie..

Reactions: oppailover
It's usually just called "Kingdom" or "Kingudamu", I've been here one time a year ago after reading a few reviews of it here and I liked the concept a lot and it intrigued me.
I actually had a great time there, it was quite late in the evening though and I had to wait half an hour because of limited number of girls. But I've had a very good experience with both girls and they were a lot of fun for different reasons, very good memories :)
I've been wanting to go back but haven't been able to yet. Of course, it's always YMMV, next time might not be as good as the last time.

It's indeed of the same group as Milky Pie in the same building, the doorman might ask if you've been there before. I haven't and I won't because of too many bad reviews.

Thanks for the review. I have been to Milky—average but I might repeat. Sorry, I didn’t review because I struggle to catch and remember names. I promise to do better and review a new visit soon. Anyway, I want to try that train option at Kingdom (1,000 yen on the website). Has anyone done that? I’m hesitating only because my Japanese is poor and I don’t want to screw up on rules: in particular, if it’s a kind of train molester scenario, can I touch a (clothed) bum/crotch? Or still only up top? (Perhaps this is sound advice to others who also have lousy Japanese—don’t buy options you cannot understand, don’t make assumptions.) Any knowledge of the train is appreciated.